Judasiciary Joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That is just rubbish about them wanting to set an example. They said that last year when she-rex got suspended, then everyone else got off lightly after that. If they wanted to set an example they should have busted the players over the last few rounds not wait until they can bust a Manly player. It is becoming so 'coincidentally' repetitive it is beyond a joke.

According to SMH - He will now face a 3 match ban if found guilty. He would get a 1 match ban if downgraded to a grade 2 or no ban if downgraded to a grade 1.

Fa'aoso to challenge NRL charge grading (GOOD!)

Steve Jancetic AAP Tue, Mar 26, 2013 - 2:01 PM

Manly prop Richie Fa'aoso will contest the grading of his dangerous contact charge at the NRL judiciary on Wednesday night in a bid to reduce his suspension from four weeks to just one.

Fa'aoso is facing a four-week ban for his late shoulder charge, which resulted in Gold Coast back-rower Ashley Harrison being carried from the field in a neck brace on Saturday night.

He was slapped with a grade-three dangerous contact charge as a result of the hit, and could have accepted a three-week ban with an early guilty plea.

But the Sea Eagles will roll the dice at Rugby League Central, where it is believed they will argue the damage to Harrison was caused by accidental contact with Fa'aoso's head rather than as a result of the shoulder charge.

Should Fa'aoso, who hit Harrison from behind after he had passed the ball, successfully have his charge downgraded to a grade two, he will receive only a 250-point penalty.

After taking the early guilty plea into account, that would reduce his ban to just one match, while a downgrade to a grade one would allow Fa'aoso to play against Wests Tigers on Thursday night.

Harrison, who was playing his 250th game at Skilled Park, is keen to run out against Penrith on Sunday, though a final decision rests with Titans medical officials as a result of his concussion.

Fa'aoso's Manly teammate Brent Kite, Brisbane's Matt Gillett and Cronulla prop Ben Ross all accepted early guilty pleas on Tuesday and will be free to play this weekend.

Kite was charged after placing unnecessary head/neck pressure on Titans co-captain Nate Myles, Ross was charged with running with a raised knee and Gillett escaped a ban despite pleading guilty to a grade-one careless high tackle on Sydney Roosters five-eighth James Maloney.

Mark from Brisbane said:
That's not a bad plan, if it can be downgraded to a 1, he'd play Thursday night.

Sadly, I think the NRL will want to make an example of him (and it's not just because he was a Manly player, whoever was first to put one of these on and go on report was always going ot cop it).

So I expect him to lose it and be out for a month.

Anything less is a bonus

Got to agree Mark....as long as ALL the shoulder charges get the same treatment.Which it seems is not happening.

Matty Johns is a wanker, Gordon Tallis stuck up for Richie,and made complete sense about the Tackle,Johns kept arguing the other way,I think his head is getting way to big Johns

master blaster said:
Matty Johns is a wanker, Gordon Tallis stuck up for Richie,and made complete sense about the Tackle,Johns kept arguing the other way,I think his head is getting way to big Johns

Yeah i saw that too. Matty really had a agenda going. Not once did he acknowledge that it was a head clash.

I still can't believe the severity of the charge.

Shoulder charge is a penalty offence, just like offside. We were penalised.
Head clash is an unavoidable accident. Both parties get knocked about.

It's a zero week offence and if Richie gets any time, the judiciary is wrong. We just put him on the park next week. Simple.
They are there to enforce the laws, not make them up. Richie plays. They learn their ****ing place.

The media also need to learn their ****ing place. They are not entitled to give opinion. They are there to report on facts and that is all.
Nobody needs to hear anyones opinion. Things are what they are. And we all just move on.

I still cant believe there is another story today about the perfect,Mr untouchable grub slater sticking up for him,virtually condoning what he did. Man they just love this guy,sorry,he could have folded his leg in like any other fullback would have done,this guy can do anything he wants,but it wont be wrong in there eye,s,I hope another player does it now,just to see what the reaction will be

master blaster said:
I still cant believe there is another story today about the perfect,Mr untouchable grub slater sticking up for him,virtually condoning what he did. Man they just love this guy,sorry,he could have folded his leg in like any other fullback would have done,this guy can do anything he wants,but it wont be wrong in there eye,s,I hope another player does it now,just to see what the reaction will be
Hope it's not one of ours, he'd get ten weeks.

Moondog said:
master blaster said:
Hope it's not one of ours, he'd get ten weeks.
yeah,very true Moondog

he is jumping like an afl player, if he kicked a player in the face in afl I am guessing he would be charged for it, not praised. if he wants to play afl then go, we don't need rubbish like that in nrl

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8