JT cleans up shed after the cows win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

midsteyne

loyal forever
As seen on post match footage JT was handing out drinks and cleaning up after the game.
I am not surprised by that behaviour from him or any other senior player for that matter as it is expected of them.It is part off strong club culture.
Now my point,where was Snake and Skivvi for the entire season,its disappointing that such well respected senior players couldn't find the time to help a young side.
Thurston was in the coaching box and probably at training teaching his skills to the young men of his team,and it showed.
Turbo being taught the nuances of FB by Snake and Skivvi teaching the centers how to play that position the way he did would have paid dividends for the team.
Good on JT for being there.
I am not beating up on our retiring heroes but they were still being paid big bucks.

I don't care what anyone says, I think JT is a legend. I know when he was younger he played up a bit but he has matured into a great role model. I have friends in Townsville and the impact he has had on the community up there cannot be understated.

I particularly like the attitude he plays with, never giving up on a play and making all the 1%ers. His work ethic and attitude to training is second to none. He is exactly the type of leader you want at your club. Plus he's a pretty handy footballer.

gep (global eagle press)

Angered by having to clean up (and having to find a tv to record him) JT has made an official complaint to the management of anz stadium resulting in many hard working and lower paid people being fired.

When asked about the firings jt responded "Got care, I gets my money. I'm not the bad guy, it's a Sydney conspiracy!"

He then stomped off holding his induction as an 'immortal" certificate signed by one TG under his arm (and dropping the wrapping paper it came in on the ground).

My admiration for JT grew immensely on Saturday night watching him stock the esky with the carton of xxxx and handing out the tinnies, it pisses me off going to parties and seeing cans and bottles just sitting next to the esky and no one bothers to put them on ice until the esky's nearly empty, you're my man JT.
Did he pack it like a Pom? I.e did he put the ice in first leaving no room for the cans?

To add spice to the rort it has been verified that he was given 10 grand at the aluminium can recycling depot for barely 1kg of cans handed in.
Word is, he never even stepped foot in South Australia to do it either!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8