• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When we whinge about the size of our forwards (on this website) we forget to acknowledge the mobility of our pack -lets not forget v souths in major semi 2013. Too quick do we bag our forwards without remembering the qualities our greats bring to this team and leave for others to follow? JSL, and many others desperate for the opportunity to represent this great side

Killer03 said:
His running style reminds me of someones.....does any know who? I'm screwed if I know. Very rangy sort of player, and throws himself at the defensive line, which I like to see.

He reminds me of Kitey

HappilyManly said:
JSL and Tred have the same wonderful upright running style that Big Ian used to have.
Its hard to defend against, as their body is perfectly balanced and the arm carrying the ball is almost above the head of the tackler.

Its good to see the newbies settling in to the Manly style of play. :angel:

Who's Big Ian HM??

(Ian Roberts?)

RiverEagle said:
HappilyManly said:
JSL and Tred have the same wonderful upright running style that Big Ian used to have.
Its hard to defend against, as their body is perfectly balanced and the arm carrying the ball is almost above the head of the tackler.

Its good to see the newbies settling in to the Manly style of play. :angel:

Who's Big Ian HM??

(Ian Roberts?)

If you have to ask, you win a weekend camping with Gary Jack. Congratulations River.

Ian Roberts was the Manly player I admire the most over the almost 40 years I have been following the sea eagles. He not only stood up on the field, but stood up off the field too. I have the greatest respect and admiration for him.

He was one of my favs before he came out and he was one of my favs after he came out.. Great hitups great offloads and great beating the crap out of Gary Jack.

Amid the growing list of faves for us (like Jesse) remains our humble colossus, Choc.

Really nice touch to see him interviewed afterwards with his son Jake, on Jake's birthday.

Not a bad present, that win.

Even better old man for Jake to have.

I like the way he tears into the defensive line. I wish I could show that to hasson and tell him that he has the size to do the same.

I like the way he plays the game. He loves to take the defence on. Something else that was great to see last night was the way he put himself in front of Kasiano after the DCE mid air/leg attack tackle. Watmough looked to be having a bit of trouble getting Jesse to leave it alone. Kasiano was avoiding eye contact with him too. He stood his ground staunchly and let Kasiano what he thought of him. I like his mongrel and self belief. Good on ya Jesse!!!! Great game!

^^^Pretty soft hands too moz, for a big bloke, when he scored his try.

They tell me Jesse moonlights as a security guard...He looked to go on duty there, and perhaps was about to bounce Kat-siano off the premises after that dog-act!

RiverEagle said:
^^^Pretty soft hands too moz, for a big bloke, when he scored his try.

They tell me Jesse moonlights as a security guard...He looked to go on duty there, and perhaps was about to bounce Kat-siano off the premises after that dog-act!

I reckon big Sam would bounce well too. The only thing that irks me about Jesse (and it's very trivial) is his look. I've been putting crap on Tamou all year about his beard and giant cow lick hairstyle, and now Jesse looks like his twin hahaha!! Shave either the beard or the head Jesse. I don't want you to turn into a Tamou type. You'll be better than him!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6