Journo's et al...Contrary and Disrepute..Hypocrisy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Wook

Hi All,

First time poster so forgive me.....

How often do we hear from players (past and present), that what happens on field stays on field? If that be the case, let the charge represent on field actions.

To charge (or consider) a player with contrary conduct or bringing the game into disrepute? If you want to lay this charge shouldn't it be considered for all involved in the game?

As a supporter I think of, P Gould Vs. D Gallop recently and, M Meninga Vs. The Judiciary. Hypocrisy!!!! Don't tell me that this is not as equally damaging or at least, took away from OUR game?

Can anyone else think of another situation?

For the journo's that read this forum.....Food for thought? Go Manly!

For the media.....

Wook said:
Hi All,

First time poster so forgive me.....

How often do we hear from players (past and present), that what happens on field stays on field? If that be the case, let the charge represent on field actions.

To charge (or consider) a player with contrary conduct or bringing the game into disrepute? If you want to lay this charge shouldn't it be considered for all involved in the game?

As a supporter I think of, P Gould Vs. D Gallop recently and, M Meninga Vs. The Judiciary. Hypocrisy!!!! Don't tell me that this is not as equally damaging or at least, took away from OUR game?

Can anyone else think of another situation?

For the journo's that read this forum.....Food for thought? Go Manly!

For the media.....

Welcome Wook and great 1st post. This has always been a media beat up, but we are Manly and hated so they always target us. Agree with what you have said.

Wook, you rock; great first post, and good insights on other detrimental facts to the great game of league that have gone by the wayside... probably only because it is easier to judge, condemn, and measure a fight, because it is right there in your face.
Anyhow, Wook, welcome on board.

Well you can't suspend CEO's, coaches, media etc so there is no way to sanction them. Coaches can be fined $10K for criticising the officials so it's not free rein.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4