Josh Starling signs with Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bloody Ferris is screwing us over already. He'll take all of our best with him. It's the start of another mass exodus, this time to Newcastle.

MASS EXODUS I TELLS YA!!!

Stick that story ^ up your arse, you lurking mole bastards! lol

Oh yeah, by the way......Good on you Josh! You were never as bad as some people say you were. Never. Good luck, mate!

Last edited:
Good decision for both parties. Josh was a solid performer for us without setting the world on fire bar chasing down Mamo at Brookie to save the game.
Looks like we are looking for more explosive forwards to dominate the middle. Maybe they should of packaged Nate with him then we will be close.

No, the big news was that a couple of players who may or may not have been from Penrith may or may not have been seen at Narrabeen. In the bigness stakes this just eclipsed the news that Curtis sironen, who may or may not be a good player, may or may not have signed with manly. That should bring you up to speed, big news wise.
I'd be a bit concerned that Sironen might be a Marxist. I heard he was reading the Sydney Morning Herald when he was spotted at that cafe.

No, the big news was that a couple of players who may or may not have been from Penrith may or may not have been seen at Narrabeen. In the bigness stakes this just eclipsed the news that Curtis sironen, who may or may not be a good player, may or may not have signed with manly. That should bring you up to speed, big news wise.

That may or may not be big news TR

Maybe it does. Maybe it doesn't.

I like what Josh provided. A Consistent, A grade prop. I have no doubt Bozo is looking for other attributes, leg speed, impact, off loads. But never, not once did I ever question Josh Starlings effort. He is the sort of player teams just need. All the best Starlo.

Made a couple of great cover tackles and had a few handy games amongst dropped balls, ineffective hit ups and defensive lapses....tried hard, but a fill in player with a better chance of playing regular first grade at Newcastle.

there is plenty of potential in Josh he has a great passing game and has the brains.. under a good coach he will be a valuable asset
Yeah I was going to make a crack about having Brown as your coach .....then remembered who we've got....good luck to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8