Josh Reynolds - career over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what does ray, Kent and hooper who loves the tigers will say about this..nothing.

i think what grub just said on par with afb said so 2 weeks gone dont think so

A 'funking idiot' doesn't single out a distinct part of the community. Just describes most of it.
i get that part and agree afb much worse

but swearing like he did is not on and treated the ref or player the same that afb did just not as bad language.

think of the kids as kent and co would say

i just think its a bad look and should be suspended for it but won't

Last edited:
When I was a lad if someone called you a mong it was taken in the spirit it was offered & you replied in kind. No one got upset about it. Them were the days - you could grope a girls bum at the bus stop & she would be over the moon you thought she was a good sort :) Back when carry on films were funny... waiting for the outrage... :)

When I was a lad if someone called you a mong it was taken in the spirit it was offered & you replied in kind. No one got upset about it. Them were the days - you could grope a girls bum at the bus stop & she would be over the moon you thought she was a good sort :) Back when carry on films were funny... waiting for the outrage... :)
What about Love thy neighbour, The Benny Hill Show, holy crap.
Ricky Gervais is the only comedian who stands his ground these days. As he repeated at the Golden Globes after piss taking just about everyone there, " I don’t care, I really don’t".

What about Love thy neighbour, The Benny Hill Show, holy crap.
Ricky Gervais is the only comedian who stands his ground these days. As he repeated at the Golden Globes after piss taking just about everyone there, " I don’t care, I really don’t".
They are all scared ****less of the snowflakes these days

Carry on up the kyber

Clearly heard saying “****ing idiot” within earshot if the ref. Think of the children! I expect he’ll be deregistered after the game. We’ll have to wait and see if he get charged by the police.
Weeks will be taken off Latrell's punishment and given to Reynolds

He'll be fined $20,000 and forced to do some volunteer work at parliament to better understand the people he offended by using that word.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4