josh perry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

if perry starts next week,how good are we going!!!!

• piss him off now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • step up george

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would be happy to see him at least benched, or Matt Cross having a run instead with Galuvao getting more minutes also

Just had a look at the stats, apparently Perry made 63 metres, wouldn't have put him down for half of those as I was watching it

Yeah true willie, is he playing with any sort of injury??  He seems to go missing some sets.

Rose - too fat.
Perry - too slow and fat waiting for his UK retirement fund.
Kite - too lame, too slow, past it.
Cross - wasn't worth cheating the salary cap for at Storm
Galuvao - willing but way past it. Young mans game these days.
Choc - living on 2008 form has been crap this year.
Gift - same as Choc.
Bailey - An oxygen thief.

King - Playing well but on his own up front
Rodney - Playing well but on his own in the backrow.
The only 2 forwards putting in.

mickqld
you are a legend
thats the funniest post I've read in years
oxygen thief!!!!
classic
I'm going to put up a post now that says that the whole structure at Manly is a creaking old mess of a club
and everything needs to be changed right now

don,t know if i am allowed to to say this on this site but **** me my mum is harder than our forwards at the moment and she is 70  , our front row are soft , 2ND row  well what do you say choc hold on  to it  Rodney big ticker but not built for 1st grade  ,  Glenn  trying to do to much  , and nothing of the bench , the only good thing out of the game was we did not pay 250 plus for a no 7

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4