Josh Papalii

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
Josh Papalii knocks Gallen out with a high shot, Archer penalises him, but said it's not on report. I know the match review committee can adjudicate on it without it going on report, but the referee not reporting it must carry weight with the judiciary, go figure.

Sorry, I didn't see that this has already been discussed.

Can't you just hear them all.

"Typical Manly supporters complaining about being harshly treated again....blah blah blah"

Well here's a solution. Stop letting other team's players get away with the same crap our boys get suspended for and we might stop claiming others get preferential treatment.

Brookie said:
gallen looked like he was up to his old tricks yesterday!

love seeing that guy lose!

Can't agree. Gallen coped several illegal plays, and was quite restrained in his response. He showed how tough he is, and how he has matured.

Agree Gallen has almost worn off his master grub rating turning it into hard , tough footballer & great leader. There was an instance yesterday though when he did seem to take the dive waiting for a review but many 'elite' players have & will do the same during this finals series.
Back to young Papalii - absolute future superstar & very similar to the big fella we play Friday night - Nth Qld's Taumoloulo.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2