Josh Massoud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not that Massoud doesn't deserve it. But the day I take bullying or intimidation messages from Ray 'biggest bullyboy since the Bank Manager in the Young Ones' Hadley. Well that's the day I start listening to Todd Greenburg on how to run the NRL

Maybe Danny Dubya could go into business with Josh.

They could call themselves the ‘Self-licking Ice Cream Men’.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Not that Massoud doesn't deserve it. But the day I take bullying or intimidation messages from Ray 'biggest bullyboy since the Bank Manager in the Young Ones' Hadley. Well that's the day I start listening to Todd Greenburg on how to run the NRL

“Darling fascist bull boy, give me some more money, you barstard. Boom shanka (May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman) Neil”

“Well, if that doesn’t work, I don’t know what will!”

Best show ever written! Thank you mum for showing me the brilliance of ‘The Young Ones’!

Last edited:
“Darling fascist bull boy, give me some more money, you barstard. Boom shanka (May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman) Neil”

“Well, if that doesn’t work, I don’t know what will!”

Best show ever written! Thank you mum for showing me the brilliance of ‘The Young Ones’!

I quote that 'Darling Fascist bully boy' line to people (my kids) and they just look at me like I'm odd !

You are so right, best show ever written. Whenever I need a good laugh, I get out the old Young Ones shows....it never disappoints!

I don’t feel good about this at all. This loser shouldn’t be working any job where he would be around kids. Stick him in a mine or something

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8