Josh Dugan out of SOO 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Josh Dugan has injured his ankle - with the consenus that he will be out for up to 3-4 weeks, ruling him out of contention for game 2.

Given that Stuart has already brought back in Hayne to play on the wing, what are the chances of Hayne staying on the wing for game 2 with Stuart bringing in Snake as full back?

I would presume this to be highly unlikely, but he might be a half a shot.

The team is to be announced in an hour or two...

simon_eagle said:
Josh Dugan has injured his ankle - with the consenus that he will be out for up to 3-4 weeks, ruling him out of contention for game 2.

Given that Stuart has already brought back in Hayne to play on the wing, what are the chances of Hayne staying on the wing for game 2 with Stuart bringing in Snake as full back?

I would presume this to be highly unlikely, but he might be a halg a shot.

To team is to be announced in an hour or two...

Team's announced at 5pm

Wolfpack said:
Brett should be there but I don't think he will be. Can't say I'm disappointed about it either.

I take your point about not being overly fussed given the amount of football he’s played for us over the last 2 years, but I do get a certain amount satisfaction watching Manly players run out for rep games. I think that is partly because we, as a club, are always under-represented at this time of year.

simon_eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Brett should be there but I don't think he will be. Can't say I'm disappointed about it either.

I take your point about not being overly fussed given the amount of football he’s played for us over the last 2 years, but I do get a certain amount satisfaction watching Manly players run out for rep games. I think that is partly because we, as a club, are always under-represented at this time of year.

I know what you mean Simon, it is great to see Manly players get rep recognition & it's also great for the players themselves. It'd be great for Snake to get back in the rep frame but I think he'll be there next year for sure so let us keep him for this season ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:
I would be putting mini at fullback, won't happen though

He is another one that should be there at fullback before Hayne. Mini at the back will not harm our chances in the slightest.

Jonesyv2 said:
I'm not saying i would have him on my team either, but i reckon this might happen.

Yeah I know, now that you've said it I'm thinking that it is what is going to happen as well.

Ah well, always next year.

The Blues must get Tariq Simms into the team.

Hayne to fullback, Blake Ferguson on the wing. Idis in the Centres and Sims on the bench.

I'd love to see Brett play, just not this year. He's not 100% so I'd rather Hayne played. Hoppa on the wing would be good.

If ricky Stuart was really smart he would bet his entire SOO salary on QLD to win and then pick a s#!t forward pack that can't win and backs out of position.

Ricky S said he spoke with Des about Hoppa Jnr today. Depending on the timing of that call, he may have also discussed B Stewart, in light of Dugan's injury. I'm sure Des's advice to his 1990 Kangaroo teammate would have been - 'Don't pick him if Dugan is out, he isn't quite there yet as far as Origin is concerned'. Or words to that effect. We'll see anyway.

Phantar said:
Ricky S said he spoke with Des about Hoppa Jnr today. Depending on the timing of that call, he may have also discussed B Stewart, in light of Dugan's injury. I'm sure Des's advice to his 1990 Kangaroo teammate would have been - 'Don't pick him if Dugan is out, he isn't quite there yet as far as Origin is concerned'. Or words to that effect. We'll see anyway.
One of two things will happen when Dugan is ruled out.

1.Hayne will shift to fullback. Hoppa to the wing and Idris to centre

2.Kidley will move to fullback and a prop will come onto the bench.

I do feel we need another prop but by god i dont want Kidley anywhere near the starting lineup

manlyfan76 said:
If ricky Stuart was really smart he would bet his entire SOO salary on QLD to win and then pick a s#!t forward pack that can't win and backs out of position.

Maybe Stuart is friends with Ryan Tandy and the pakistani cricket team?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6