Josh Aloiai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Saabnaldo

Josh Schuster fan
Where is the guy who was giving me sh*t the other day about Aloiai? Yeah good talk mate👍🏻 He’s apart of the deadwood that needs to go. He makes the same mistakes every game

Last edited:
Where is the guy who was giving me sh*t the other day about Aloiai? Yeah good talk mate 👍🏻 he’s rubbish. He’s apart of the deadwood that needs to go. He makes the same mistakes every game
Yup, blind faith is powerful,

I think it's nice to be supportive of all the players, but with that comes denial

Yup, blind faith is powerful,

I think it's nice to be supportive of all the players, but with that comes denial
I’m not some key board warrior who trashes players on social media but fmd. Aloiai is on good money to play football and he can’t even get the simple stuff right. It’s frustrating as a fan. Every week he’s making these errors.

Yep - same here. He offers nothing but one or two simple errors a game. Add to that he is the leader of much of the discourse at the club - he should just be let go

I’m not some key board warrior who trashes players on social media but fmd. Aloiai is on good money to play football and he can’t even get the simple stuff right. It’s frustrating as a fan. Every week he’s making these errors.
The thing I dont understand is that we moved Jake to 10 but just subbed a stock-standard, untalented prop into the 13. I had agreed with moving jake to prop, but not to play him for 80 mins a game and completely eliminate his ballplaying role.

That is a strength of Jake. I envisioned him redefining the standard prop role a bit, but he's just been restricted. His stints at prop in origin worked really well, playing less minutes but with more energy. Although I would like to see him still roam around too..

Now we have a prop that doesn't get a break, and a lock that plays big minutes, has lousy defencive reads, doesn't pass and just makes errors...

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing I dont understand is that we moved Jake to 10 but just subbed a stock-standard, untalented prop into the 13. I had agreed with moving jake to prop, but not to play him for 80 mins a game and completely eliminate his ballplaying role.

That is a strength of Jake. I envisioned him redefining the standard prop role a bit, but he's just been restricted. His stints at prop in origin worked really well, playing less minutes but with more energy. Although I would like to see him still roam around too..

Now we have a prop that doesn't get a break, and a lock that plays big minutes, has lousy defencive reads, doesn't pass and just makes errors...
I’m happy with Jake at 10 but he’s better as a 13 yeah I agree. I’d bring bullemor into 13 but he’s not really that ball playing lock that I like

Another option is schuster (if he stays) at lock. And bring in weekes at 6

Where is the guy who was giving me sh*t the other day about Aloiai? Yeah good talk mate👍🏻 He’s apart of the deadwood that needs to go. He makes the same mistakes every game
Was that the 3rd or 4th time he’s dropped it tonight? I’ve lost count

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4