Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Super impressed with Josh, really all season in a poorly playing team - he’s been one of our best week in week out.

It’s unfair to compare him to AFB, however he brings a lot to this team.
I think you can compare - he is as tough as AFB - maybe not quite as mobile and instead he will run over players but doesn't have AFB's feet or offload but he can defend better than AFB and he can put shots on - exactly what we want - one tough hombre! He is a leader - we need more Aloiai's but mind you - the forward pack were superb tonight.

I think we have the better knee, after the last few days events!
And yes.... so far we have got the better part of the deal with the injury. And also so far..... there is not much difference overall between Aloiai and AFB. Different style of players but gee Aloiai is good at what he does well - leads from the front - runs over people - does a million hit ups per game - does more tackles and can put a shot on

And yes.... so far we have got the better part of the deal with the injury. And also so far..... there is not much difference overall between Aloiai and AFB. Different style of players but gee Aloiai is good at what he does well - leads from the front - runs over people - does a million hit ups per game - does more tackles and can put a shot on
Aloiai looks like he is coming along pretty well. The pack is really taking shape now, and are slowly realising that they do not need AFB to hold their own. Aloiai starting with Paseka is a big part of that changeup in mindset.

Aloiai looks like he is coming along pretty well. The pack is really taking shape now, and are slowly realising that they do not need AFB to hold their own. Aloiai starting with Paseka is a big part of that changeup in mindset.
yes agreed - Aloiai is all quality. Marty played really well. Schuster was good. Get Haumole and Siro back and Cust and that is a pretty damn good pack. Jake was Jake... doing all the mop up stuff. His mopping up is so underrated and most punters just don't realise what he does.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6