Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can I remind everyone of the “ block feature “ use this little gem and you’ll miss everything you don’t like seeing.

I’ve had one on block for years after they insulted me personally about my business / role with the Sea Eagles a decade ago, they still post here and I can see the post but it’s all blocked.

I just wish more would use it!!

The problem is: none of the options we currently have will do a better job than Levi, so essentially nothing gets solved....(I’m not suggesting we should have kept him).

Depends on what you want your hooker to do.
I mentioned on another thread the way Qld played in SOO 1.
Munster left, Friend middle, DCE right - Friend was predominantly dummy half while he was on.

Replaced Friend with Hunt and all three shared the duties depending on where they were on the field, none of them overplayed their hand and they had three options in attack and shared the work load.

Maybe we could do something like that.
Start with Foz, Cust and DCE.
Give Cust a spell, bring on Schuster lhs, move Foz to the centre, DCE rhs

Brings Schuster into the game gradually and gives options.

Georgie rose could come out of retirement and do better than levi at 9
The big man would faint after 5 minutes.. imagine him defending back to back sets. The poor guy would keel over and die.
I can see it now George sprawled out on the field lungs busting big belly and all, while the boys are up the other end trying to score. :) i meet him a few times hes a great bloke. Loves Manly always go so pumped when i brought up the gf

Depends on what you want your hooker to do.
I mentioned on another thread the way Qld played in SOO 1.
Munster left, Friend middle, DCE right - Friend was predominantly dummy half while he was on.

Replaced Friend with Hunt and all three shared the duties depending on where they were on the field, none of them overplayed their hand and they had three options in attack and shared the work load.

Maybe we could do something like that.
Start with Foz, Cust and DCE.
Give Cust a spell, bring on Schuster lhs, move Foz to the centre, DCE rhs

Brings Schuster into the game gradually and gives options.
Foz to center.. but why sir

I looked up your Revelation's quote ...

Revelation 21:7-8 NIV
Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

and FMD if it doesn't reveal a lot ... mainly about those that would actually quote such rubbish ... but please ... explain to me the significance of it ....
Isnt that a Israel Folau quote ??

Honestly K & W are like 2 school kids with a crush on one another being nasty to the other just to attract their attention. I wish they would stop the bitch slapping on here. It is torture.
Iv'e said this before - if these 2 blokes along with many others who argue on here, would likely get on great in person....forums , FB and these devices, can easily be misleading in tone and interpretation....but it's mostly all in jest and unless it's super personal....Play on !!

Wests Tigers prop Josh Aloiai has dropped a bombshell on the club, vowing to "never wear the jersey again" and demanding an immediate release to join Manly in 2021.
Tigers officials were left gobsmacked last week after one of their most committed players turned on the club in the hope of securing an immediate exit from the final year of his $350,000 contract.
Josh Aloiai is looking for the exit doors.

Josh Aloiai is looking for the exit doors.CREDIT:NRL PHOTOS
Aloiai launched a fierce tirade against the Tigers just a month after his manager Tyran Smith approached the club for an extension, and two weeks after Smith emailed the club to tell them how well Aloiai had developed under coach Michael Maguire.
The sudden change of heart has caught the Tigers by surprise, especially considering how vocal Aloiai had been in support of the besieged Maguire throughout a turbulent season for the club.

Fed-up Wests Tigers officials privately believe the 25-year-old is taking a leaf out of Ryan Matterson's book and agitating for an early release because of a big-money offer at the Manly Sea Eagles.
"I find it very perplexing that only some four weeks ago, the player sat opposite to me and professed his love of the club and commitment," Wests Tigers chairman Lee Hagipantelis told The Herald.
The days of players, or others, thinking that they can use the Wests Tigers as a stepping stone are over
Wests Tigers chairman Lee Hagipantelis
"Now we have a situation where a form of release has been sought, with a view to taking up a contract elsewhere obviously for more money. It is curious as to how that seems to generate welfare concerns."
Aloiai's manager also looks after Addin Fonua-Blake, who was granted a release from Manly to join the Warriors on one of the most lucrative deals for a prop in the history of the sport.

Sources within the game were shocked that Manly were willing to release Fonua-Blake, the best prop in the game as voted by the players in a Sydney Morning Herald poll earlier in the year, for personal reasons without a replacement. However the recent events involving Aloiai could explain why.
"It is my understanding that he has agreed to terms with Manly for 2022 and 2023, but that is contingent upon a release in 2021," Hagipantelis said of the New Zealander who has played 90 games for the club since debuting in 2016.
Benji Marshall and Josh Aloiai at training together last year.

Benji Marshall and Josh Aloiai at training together last year.CREDIT:GETTY
"In my view he has a contract with the Wests Tigers which he will fulfil in 2021 unless I can leverage a commercial advantage for the club. The days of players, or others, thinking that they can use the Wests Tigers as a stepping stone are over."
The Tigers are still reeling from missing out on Josh Addo-Carr's services last week after his manager, Mario Tartak, managed to use the club's four-year offer to extract an upgrade from the Storm, despite the winger requesting a release on compassionate grounds to be closer to family.

Attachments

• 1605579939361.jpeg
    1605579939361.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 1605579939322.jpeg
    1605579939322.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14