Josh Aloiai, and membership discussions.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He's on a mission from God
Mission Reaction GIF

The sad thing about the whole saga is none of the 7 has the conviction to tell us paying members what the issue was.

was good enough for Des & Chez to front the press, partially on their behalf? maybe if they'd put a spokesman up.

Seriously if they don't like homosexuals they should not have children themselves. As far a I am aware, I am very naive on this topic, 100% of this 'gay' community are direct descendants of a male and a female.

He's on a mission from God
This isn't a massive secret as he plans to become a preacher after his football career is over. Josh has already completed Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy courses in preparation for this. According to this article Olakau'atu is already well underway on his Mission from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

This isn't a massive secret as he plans to become a preacher after his football career is over. Josh has already completed Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy courses in preparation for this. According to this article Olakau'atu is already well underway on his Mission from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Would all the gay people , Muslim people , Jewish people refuse to wear a cross on their jersey ?

Off course they would

And rightly so

Do you guys really know that he is the instigator?
Personally, I’m not basing my posts on the idea that he is the instigator; that’s completely unfounded. I’m basing it off the fact that he keeps putting himself out there. He’s no better footballer than a guy like Junior Tatola or Mark Nichols but those two just go about their business and let the football do the talking. Oshay is just too noisy for a player of his standing the game.

You think there are no gay Christians?
I was not referring to any Christians feathered friend

My post .....
Would all the gay people , Muslim people , Jewish people refuse to wear a cross on their jersey ?

Off course they would

And rightly so

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
The sad thing about the whole saga is none of the 7 has the conviction to tell us paying members what the issue was.

was good enough for Des & Chez to front the press, partially on their behalf? maybe if they'd put a spokesman up.

Seriously if they don't like homosexuals they should not have children themselves. As far a I am aware, I am very naive on this topic, 100% of this 'gay' community are direct descendants of a male and a female.
And not one of them have fronted the media in the weekly 3 or 4 player interviews. The lack of a need for explanation is ridiculous. If they're so sure of their convictions, that they are right, they should speak.
Real protest involves stated belief, not hiding.

I was not referring to any Christians feathered friend

My post .....

Off course they would

And rightly so

Ok, so can you explain why a gay person would not wear a cross on their jersey?

Ok, so can you explain why a gay person would not wear a cross on their jersey?
The same reason a Muslim person or Jewish person or atheist do not wear a cross and would not

Because of the right of their beliefs

The same reason a Muslim person or Jewish person or atheist do not wear a cross and would not

Because of the right of their beliefs
Your example is about forcing people to wear a jersey displaying the symbol of another religion.

How does that equate to expecting players to wear a jersey that has "Everyone in League" written on the collar & 3 rainbow stripes to promote inclusivity?

Furthermore, doesn't the fact that a symbol such as a cross can cause such division only highlight how ridiculous religious beliefs are?

I was raised a rockchopper & all I ever heard was "love thy neighbour" & "peace to all" yet nearly every stupid war in history has been over religious differences.

Josh Aloiai is a hypocrite....

He shouldn't be posting (I get the pic was taken pre-verdict) pictures in support of a convicted felon. Happy for him to post that after a successful appeal of course. But the timing reeks of hypocrisy.

Happy to support a known and assessed felon, but not happy to sport inclusivity rainbows on the jersey.

Now, it's either he's a hypocrite, or he's dumb as ****, and doesn't get it. Not sure which one fits the bill.

But he's an infected boil that needs to be lanced (did I spell boil, right?).

He can take every one of the other 8 players with him. Let's reboot & retool with players who'd:

1. Die in the trenches for the jersey (in a GOOD way);
2. Are passionate;
3. Realise how lucky they are;
4. Can actually win some ****ing games for a change

I'm thinking Kennedy, Lyon, Menzies types.

I might be reading too much into this but the past couple of weeks have brought a major potential issue to the forefront IMO.

1. The reaction to the rainbow jersey by some players in our squad.

2. Fainu being found guilty.

The first brought to everyone's attention that there is a good percentage of our roster that are religious & are willing to sit out games if they feel their religious beliefs are not respected.

The second further consolidated those players as many (if not most) of them are friends with Fainu &/or come from the same neck of the woods & background as him.

I hope these 2 events are not the start of major division within our team in the near future.

It also doesn't help that many of these players are managed by the same guy.

I think Josh is a great footballer.
I don’t really care what he thinks outside of footy or who his chooses to be friends with or support on instagram.it’s really none of my bloody business. Reading some of the posts it would appear we live in some kind of dystopian idealist totalitarian state.

Josh’s job is to play footy and abide by the law and be a good team man…from what I understand he is doing that… he and his six mates have every right to push back on the rainbow jersey.
Footy should be about footy not politics and putting one ideal above others etc. sport was created to bring people together and put politics and what separates us aside… This inclusiveness fetish now infiltrating sport is doing the opposite…it’s dividing us… identity politics is just another form of Marxist ideology. Stupid commi crap…

Sorry intentionally used rant mode to imitate the tone of other posts. This is done for effect :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11