Josh Aloiai 10 min Sin Bin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Josh is free to play this weekend after receiving a fine only
Will some journo please ask a player how he feels about getting a fine, especially a player on minimum wage.
I know how furious I am when I get a parking ticket, yet I've never heard any criticism of the fine system, and some players must be up to $10,000 this season alone.
That's why I doubt the players actually pay them. I'm suggesting it's just PR by the NRL to make us think they are cracking down on foul play.

Latrell is good at looking the other way and lashing out, if he collects someone then he's innocent cos he's not looking, he did one against Garner
Yes I get that, I'm no fan of how latri..oops Mr Latrel lashes out and his dog shots. I expect more from our players and it wasn't a good look for Josh.
He has been fined available to play so hope he can have another commanding game but without the grub.

I don't get the sin bin on Aloai, yes it was a penalty but it's not like he had done anything else in the game that looked overly dirty or aggressive, I would understand it if he was carrying on all game and was sent to settle things down.
Can't believe that no-one else went too after the subsequent scuffle, especially Jackson for retaliating and starting it all.

Another thing I don't get with the sin bin etc
Serious foul play from Mitchell that breaks a jaw gets a 6 week suspension is a 10 minute bin.
A stupid kick out in the tackle from Aloai that is not deemed worthy of a suspension also gets a 10 minute sin bin.
Yep, that seems fair.

Not sure what was more puzzling - the Aloiai sin bin....or when there was some odd indescretion call against Manly and the refs over the loud speaker called it as a violation against Keppie...who was sitting on the sideline at the time.
It was that comical, everyone simply had a laugh.

I thought it was a dumb act and worthy of a penalty. What I don't get is the justification of Stimson's hair pulling penalty. In my mind that was in the same category as a dumb penalty, but all I have heard since is that he tried to grab his jersey but got hair, his hand got caught in his hair, yada, yada, yada. He grabbed his hair and didn't let go until he was closer to lining up at marker.

I thought it was a play on but I could see maybe a penalty if he had connected.
I thought the bin was way over the top.

However, having been born in the mid 60's I have lost all connection with the younger generation. You can be binned or suspended for hurting feelings these days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8