Joseph Suaalii

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!

If ever you need proof of the PR machine that is the NRL, click on the above link.

For some reason, we need a highlights package (that contains no highlights whatsoever, not one!) of Jospeh Suaalii's debut match. Why?

Players debut all the time...every second week in the NRL a player debuts. Suaalii's performance was as exhilarating as Brad Parker's was against the Warriors, but Scorpio never got a highlights package?

The NRL love manufacturing excitement; even when it's not there, they try to find a way to bring it.

Can we just go back to Understanding the Media 101? Sheesh!!!!

If ever you need proof of the PR machine that is the NRL, click on the above link.

For some reason, we need a highlights package (that contains no highlights whatsoever, not one!) of Jospeh Suaalii's debut match. Why?

Players debut all the time...every second week in the NRL a player debuts. Suaalii's performance was as exhilarating as Brad Parker's was against the Warriors, but Scorpio never got a highlights package?

The NRL love manufacturing excitement; even when it's not there, they try to find a way to bring it.
Let’s see if Joe’s career ever reaches the sustained heights of another 17 year old debutant:

Graham Eadie in 1971.

Barring disaster, this kid should have a fine career. But the hyperbole is off the dial.

They’re justifying the decision to let him play before he’s18.

Pure PR spin.

Riveting stuff - Shakespeare would have been proud.

Roosters flyer Joseph Suaalii is facing an early end to his debut campaign with an ankle injury requiring season-ending surgery.

Suaalii, still two weeks short of his 18th birthday, will go under the knife later this week after going down at training leading into last week's clash with Canterbury.

I'm shocked... shocked that a 17 year old thrown in against men has injured himself requiring surgery.

shocked I says!

(The Edmonton Oilers do that all the time.)

shocked!

war chest

reports that uncle nick is signing anyone from tonight's soo match not already aligned with the roosters is yet to be confirmed.

Still havnt seen anything from this kid to justify the hype.. sure, he's solid , and it's prolly hard to be a 17 year old playing against men, but nothing he's done so far has justified the bidding war and massive contract he signed

Still havnt seen anything from this kid to justify the hype.. sure, he's solid , and it's prolly hard to be a 17 year old playing against men, but nothing he's done so far has justified the bidding war and massive contract he signed
Has he been playing? FMD I had no idea! Made his debut weeks ago, did SFA, haven’t noticed him at all since then. So what was all the hype about? Ankle injured & surgery required…..probably from carrying all the brown paper bags. I’ve seen nothing to suggest this kid is a superstar in the making. Our boy Josh is what you would call a superstar in the making!!!

Very good young player, who is suffering from over hype and needs to be allowed to grow into a good NRL player, before the consideration of being a Superstar.
We have players as good and better at the same age without the expectations which I prefer....young Koula was regarded a star in the same teams to the best of my knowledge, without the instant stamp of being a future immortal- these kids don't need that, let them be their own player, with their real competition to be as good as they can be...,

Reminds me a lot of Will Hopoate coming through. Lots of raw ability. Will have growing pains. Put him.in the right nurturing system, he'll destroy it ( in a good way).

Wish Will stayed with us. Also wish he didn't go on that Mormon (sorry about the spelling) mission.

Imagine a backline with Turbo, Gutho and Hoppa !!

Reminds me a lot of Will Hopoate coming through. Lots of raw ability. Will have growing pains. Put him.in the right nurturing system, he'll destroy it ( in a good way).

Wish Will stayed with us. Also wish he didn't go on that Mormon (sorry about the spelling) mission.

Imagine a backline with Turbo, Gutho and Hoppa !!
A back line with Tom Gutho and Hoppa may never happen

But a speedy backline with Tom, Saab, Koula and Walker is a big possibility

They are managing Koula well. Too early this year and review him for next. His family need him to be healthy until 30's, not a Foran type in mid 20's.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8