Jorge Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mataiforever

Bencher
please tell me he's not resigned for next year.

65th minute and has let in 4 tries down his wing. The bloke is woeful. I've never seen someone come off their wing so often... and not learn from it too...

The bloke is almost a 10 season vet and is being shown up by naden and staines (for Staines' 25 minutes)... probably a combined NRL game experience of 40?

Time to cut the deadwood, again, like we've been saying for years. Elliott, Croker, Waddell

please tell me he's not resigned for next year.

65th minute and has let in 4 tries down his wing. The bloke is woeful. I've never seen someone come off their wing so often... and not learn from it too...

The bloke is almost a 10 season vet and is being shown up by naden and staines (for Staines' 25 minutes)... probably a combined NRL game experience of 40?

Time to cut the deadwood, again, like we've been saying for years. Elliott, Croker, Waddell
It ain't Jorge's fault tho... we are short before it gets to the outside centre and Jorge generally ends up forced to charge in

It ain't Jorge's fault tho... we are short before it gets to the outside centre and Jorge generally ends up forced to charge in
theres scrambling defence, jorge panics any time they look like getting on the outside of our centre (parker / waddell tonight)... and just jumps up straight away. Nadens try Jorge was never on his wing - he was sitting about 20m in from the side line the whole play. Its getting embarassing and he has done a lot for the club over the years but is just ruining his legacy / reputation now as a loyal manly player.

Disagree. He's run off his line and his timing was way worse than usual. If he just stays out wide a little bit longer he forces the winger to take him on. He leaves gaping holes.
Yeah but he was facing 2 on 1 time and time again tonight... stayingng on his wing doesnt help if the centre gets a free run...our defensive structures are sh*t and Jorge just looks bad coz hes last man standing... ain't saying he doesnt have poor moments but the problems on that side are much bigger than Jorge... it's like they cant f*ckin count...

His time is up as a 1st grader and it probably has been for some time. There’s far too many issues with his game defensively and you’d expect a player of his experience to be smarter and make the right decision to shut down the play like good wingers are capable of.

He also doesn’t offer the strike in attack that he did in his younger days so I’m not sure why he’s an automatic selection.

His time is up as a 1st grader and it probably has been for some time. There’s far too many issues with his game defensively and you’d expect a player of his experience to be smarter and make the right decision to shut down the play like good wingers are capable of.

He also doesn’t offer the strike in attack that he did in his younger days so I’m not sure why he’s an automatic selection.
Metres ran, discussion over

Yeah but he was facing 2 on 1 time and time again tonight... stayingng on his wing doesnt help if the centre gets a free run...our defensive structures are sh*t and Jorge just looks bad coz hes last man standing... ain't saying he doesnt have poor moments but the problems on that side are much bigger than Jorge... it's like they cant f*ckin count...
Yeah I get that but watch the replay. Alot of the time he's just gone off too early or going through the middle. If your going to run out make sure you hit someone. Alot of the times he's caught in no man's land. I normally rate him but he was awful today

our back three have been really disappointing last few weeks. Garrick especially.. they are just not offering any momentum beginning of our sets. For every meter elliot and reuben are making they are being driven back the same. Tackle one and two are so vital in today's game.. it's a massive issue.

our back three have been really disappointing last few weeks. Garrick especially.. they are just not offering any momentum beginning of our sets. For every meter elliot and reuben are making they are being driven back the same. Tackle one and two are so vital in today's game.. it's a massive issue.
garrick has been good in cover defence and having a crack. no errors really... not letting in 4 tries in a single game like Jorge has been. I think Garrick has been stepping up but has had little to no service so not much he can do... other than not be woeful in defence like Jorge

garrick has been good in cover defence and having a crack. no errors really... not letting in 4 tries in a single game like Jorge has been. I think Garrick has been stepping up but has had little to no service so not much he can do... other than not be woeful in defence like Jorge
I was talking more along the lines of ball in hand but in saying that the attack came down jorges side all night.. all night we were short.. its not the wingers fault..

I have been sticking up for him but tonight was inexcusable. He came in too early when he didn't have too, his inside man got to the tackle but Jorge left his opposite winger unmarked.

He flys in off his wing looking for a big hit. He was often tonight stuck in no man's land, has no idea. I suggest people watch the replay again, he did not need to come in at least two or three times tonight

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Can I ask how is the winger accountable that the defence is short in numbers?

Yeah right. They have only completed what 39/42 sets and had a 6-1 set restart count tonite to this point. We also lost two players in the first 20odd mins. They are good and have given us nothing tonite mate.

I was going to post this exactly. Our standard set is Elliot makes three metres catching the kick, garrick makes another three, Jorge makes 8, then nullifies that afvabtage with his slow play the balls, then we have two decent forward runs and we kick from inside our half most sets. Usually the kick is pressured from our lacklustre set and is caught on the full. We lose territory the whole match.

it’s so easy to see, but we haven’t done a thing about it, it’s the thing that puts us on the Backfoot from the get.

Can I ask how is the winger accountable that the defence is short in numbers?
A few times caught for numbers and needed to hold the line and allow his inside man to come across instead of panicking. But there were a couple of times just ran in for no reason

Want football smarts, who cares feeding the highlight feel and youtubers with bellringers.
Pace, aggressive runs, and quick play the balls.

I was going to post this exactly. Our standard set is Elliot makes three metres catching the kick, garrick makes another three, Jorge makes 8, then nullifies that afvabtage with his slow play the balls, then we have two decent forward runs and we kick from inside our half most sets. Usually the kick is pressured from our lacklustre set and is caught on the full. We lose territory the whole match.

it’s so easy to see, but we haven’t done a thing about it, it’s the thing that puts us on the Backfoot from the get.
The difference is when Tom is playing he returns it for 20m, gets a quick play the ball. Jorge makes 10m more then we are go to go

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4