Jorge T

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big test for him coming up against Uate next game! If the Knights line up the same way it could get interesting out wide. Lyon will carve Quinn to shreds tho.

MWSE said:
Big test for him coming up against Uate next game! If the Knights line up the same way it could get interesting out wide. Lyon will carve Quinn to shreds tho.

It's Gagai up against Matai (yes I know that rhymes) that concerns me.

faithful said:
Love the lad but he needs to smarten up a bit he has plenty of competion breathing down his neck in the Manly NSW cup squad. Dont know if its just me but he took for ever and a day to bring the ball back up field after Broncos kicks. Our only chink in the amour at the moment and Im sure he can improve.

have a quick think Faithful, who would you replace him with

IMO Wolfy and Jorge are our best 2 options atm for the wing spots

Jorge is a meter eater, he is still learning when it comes to positional play but his runs off our line are great. He is not going anywhere.

Not quite sure I asked him to be dropped or replaced just to smarten up a bit. I hope he comes out smashes them this weekend good luck to him.

Speaking of Gagai, I thought I heard that moron Willie Mason refer to him as 'queer' when he was being interviewed after last nights game. If so, very poor form from the big deadhead.

Hor-hay is a powerhouse! His ability to score tries when well covered by defenders is fantastic!!

On the Sea Eagles insider Jorge said he liked the crowd yelling out Hor-hay during the game. Keep it up people :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6