Jorge Knee charge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jock said:
Jethro said:
I thought that Perrett was sliding and was taking out Jorge's legs at the shin level and that was the reason that his legs buckled and his knees made contact

That was my view of it

That is how it looked. Jorge was stationary (feet were planted), Perret moving after both going for the ball.

Should not have been a penalty. The break allowing the dogs to get back on side was advantage enough for a contest.

Only 3 players were charged for this weekends play, jorge wasnt one of them, so I assume he is clear.

Kasiano only got grade 1, clear to play woth a plea. What a joke.

Eagles2nv said:
Only 3 players were charged for this weekends play, jorge wasnt one of them, so I assume he is clear.

Kasiano only got grade 1, clear to play woth a plea. What a joke.
what a joke,3 players before the judiciary in the last month,all dont miss a game,greenberg must have told Des before his press conference,dont worry des,all will be sweet

Normie said:
Fluffy said:
Should not have been a penalty. The break allowing the dogs to get back on side was advantage enough for a contest.

I'm sorry, what's this Dogs getting back on side you talk about?

players need to run back behind the play the ball after a kick in order to be able to take hit ups. This normally takes 2 or 3 tackles for the bigger forwards.

The Dogs forwards weren't on side in defence, but they have to be in attack - otherwise the only way to get the ball to them would be to throw forward passes, and they can't do that because SBW doesn't play for them any more.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6