Joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

A man is in bed with his Thai-girlfriend.

After having great sex, she spends the next hour just stroking his dangly bit, something she had lovingly done on many occasions.

Rather enjoying it, he turns and asks her: 'Why do you love doing that ?'

She replies: 'Because I really miss mine...'

Didn't see that one coming tookey.

Have you ever been to Singapore and the five floors of whores. Just don't go past level 3 because the Lady....... boys!!!!!! have that something special and some you just can't tell without a ultrasound machine.

I thought Mooseheads in Canberra was called "5 floors of whores"

mind you a brothel in singapore is probably more classy than our nations capital on a weekend :)

Was there last year for work and rest assured its 5 floors however if your heterosexual no need to go past level 3.

Level 1 and 2 are mainly all Asian girls and level 3 have mixed between the Russian / (Baltic girls) and Asian’s also. As soon as you walk into the place they all love you and latch on stronger than a leech……. Love you very loooooooooooooong time.

If you’re really adventurous then Level 4 and 5 is for you, just make sure you do a pat down first or better still take it to the Gynaecologist for an ultrasound just to be on the safe side.

Actually my ex boss that I used to work for was a ex navy man (submarines) and the story’s he used to tell me when they used to get into port.    :-X  :-[  :eek:

I have a US Navy man as a boss now....it seems an interesting life!~

Dan link said:

Dan, you should talk to him about some of his port visits, I bet he has some interesting stories to tell.

OneEyedEagle link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180998.msg232765#msg232765 date=1248069739]

Dan, you should talk to him about some of his port visits, I bet he has some interesting stories to tell.
[/quote]

next time I visit DC i will ask him a few, though he tends to yell a lot instead of talking, I think he still thinks he is in the navy sometimes. Good guy, but I am a fairly anti-authoritarian person

I had a boss, ex US Navy, who headed up Asia Pacific and sometimes I felt he still considered every city he visited another port after a tour of duty. :) They love their service days.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8