Joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think that anyone would consider having Matt Dunning lying on top of you would be romantic.  Not even his wifes thinks that.

There would be many more gay blokes who would love nothing better then having Harry Kewell or Beckham fall on top of them.  Game over.

tookey link said:
I don't think that anyone would consider having Matt Dunning lying on top of you would be romantic.  Not even his wifes thinks that.

There would be many more gay blokes who would love nothing better then having Harry Kewell or Beckham fall on top of them.  Game over.

Game over?

Sure they may think they are hot, but it's not reality is it. I mean Freddy Mercury was gay, and he looked more like a Rugby player than a soccer player.

oh and Ian Roberts played what sport?

Freddy Mercury doesn't look like any rugby player that I have ever seen.  Although he did look a bit like something that would be scraped off the bottom off a rugby boot after a ruck.

Gay, tight pants, socks down the front of his jocks.  Hmmm sounds just like a UK soccer player.  I heard that he scored lots of goals.

tookey link said:
Freddy Mercury doesn't look like any rugby player that I have ever seen.  Although he did look a bit like something that would be scraped off the bottom off a rugby boot after a ruck.

Gay, tight pants, socks down the front of his jocks.  Hmmm sounds just like a UK soccer player.  I heard that he scored lots of goals.

Typical of you to pay attention to what Mr Mercury wore, obviously you are down with fashion and the front of people's pants, which just further proves my point about Rugby and League.

What you described above sounded more like an AFL player, but we weren't describing fashion.

Throw a moustache on any player or pull up some photos from 80's and anyone of them could have been singing about fat bottomed girls

Glad you acknowledge that rugby players sing about fat bottomed girls. Not like soccer players who sing about fat bottomed boys.

You only have to google "gay soccer players" to come up wth thousands of headlines like these:

Germany's gay soccer players stuck firmly in the closet

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,2312541,00.html

Bulgarian Soccer players banned for gay sex orgy

http://www.outsports.com/soccer/20051212bulgariafolo.htm

Two English Premiership Soccer Players Have a Gay Orgy Sex Tape

http://www.248am.com/mark/sports/two-english-premiership-soccer-players-sex-tape/

Gay soccer

http://www.gaysports.com/page.cfm?Sectionid=17&typeofsite=storydetail&ID=513&parent=1&storyset=yes

Gay soccer players on youtube

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/680687/gay_soccer_players/

Clearly soccer players love all the kissing and hugging of each other and taking their shirts off every time they score a goal.  Imagine how few goals would be scored if the players weren"t gay.  They only score so they can kiss each other again.

Type gay rugby players into google and all you get is Ian Roberts and no-one else.  And it was only rumoured that he was gay.

I love the hypothesis:  One League player was gay so that makes the Rugby codes gayer than soccer!!!

Very scientific methodology here!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
I love the hypothesis:  One League player was gay so that makes the Rugby codes gayer than soccer!!!

Dan has never been known to let reason get in the way of he pre-suppositions. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=176881.msg177792#msg177792 date=1202794492]

Dan has never been known to let reason get in the way of he pre-suppositions. 
[/quote]

Ahhhhhh It was Matabele who put  the myth of

Sport A = Homosexuality out there

I was just disproving that ideal!

And his search is mirrored for Rugby League too!

Soccer is a soft sport and it is played by soft people.  This is why it is so "popular", and fairy can play it. 

Matabele link said:
Soccer is a soft sport and it is played by soft people.  This is why it is so \"popular\", and fairy can play it. 

Kind of like Christianity, or religion over all really isn't it?

Religion, the easy/soft option

I watched a show called 'Sensing Murder' last night. Pretty cool if its real; which it claims to be.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=176881.msg177813#msg177813 date=1202852851]
Soccer is a soft sport and it is played by soft people.  This is why it is so \"popular\", and fairy can play it. 

Kind of like Christianity, or religion over all really isn't it?

Religion, the easy/soft option
[/quote]

Pretty transparent attempt to shift focus there Dan. 

It's harder to believe than not to.

not according to your argument of "I would rather believe, just in case".

It is also harder to continue to seek answers, test and question than it is to accept a default answer and stop looking for anymore truth's.

I also rate that there are more homosexual religious types than soccer players ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4