Joke again we get no benefit at all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funny how greenturd thinks consistency is overrated but we consistently get screwed over foul play.

Waddell gets 10 in the bin and a suspension however Knight got to stay on the field

JWH just head butted Maguire, goes on report but stays on the field

Didn’t AFB get set off and suspended

Fans, ‘experts’ and media all bang on about wanting consistency so where does greenturd get the idea that no-one rates consistency

Another week another stuff up and no one questions greenturd’s ability to do his job
The AFL media smokes the NRL as far as speaking out is concerned. All the ex league guys just dance to the tune of their masters.

They may have been hard bastads in their playing days, but they’re weak cats when it comes to reporting the truth with an unbiased view. They bend over for a living now, and they do it with a smile.

I know this sucks people, but this by definition this is what manly, the silvertails, the team everyone hates is. this is us and we love it.

Des is a very exoerienced campaigner and he will have by now, confirmed what he knew at the doggies. consistency is over rated when dealing with @TODDRL.con/ruppie9

Whatever doesnt kill us will only harden our resolve. Des is The master of seige mentality and im getting a whiff. It may cost us this year but the team is getting a crash course in Manlyism

I have no doubt dessies dartborad will get a few more faces over the coming weeks as we face off with the untouchables of the league led by 400 gamer elliott ness
Suck it up , we bottomed out , a little empathy was felt . We are about to become hated again

So deep breath, hold you head high and quite frankly , smug the **** up. !!
we are going to be a nuisance again.

Why the bunker didnt inform the refs of the 2 fouls againts our players makes me seeth. Absolute joke.
Yes, the refs may get dropped and the NRL will trot out some excuses while still gibbering on about their concern for player safety.

What will change ........ nothing.

We’ll see the same thing happen over and over.

Nowadays I don't lose any sleep over it but I find it interesting in the syntax that gets used surrounding Manly and the judiciary.

EG: When a half back get hits like DCE did it is referred to as a 'late hit', and obviously so.

But here we have:

South Sydney's Liam Knight will miss two matches after pleading guilty to a grade-two dangerous contact charge following an incident involving Manly captain Daly Cherry-Evans.

An incident?

And regarding Cust's high hit:

South Sydney forward Cameron Murray has avoided suspension with an early guilty plea for a 69th-minute tackle on Manly five-eighth Cade Cust

A tackle? Not a high tackle?

It's like a show I watched once proving how unreliable 'witness testimony' can be and how authorities (police) can influence an answer.

At its most basic, witnesses were asked to view an incident. A car came out from behind a building, ran into another car and drove off.
When trying to determine the speed that one car hit the other, the question was posed "At what speed did you think the car smashed into the other?" the speed was always higher than questions poses as " At what speed did you think the car hit / encountered / nudged the other." The more dramatic the verb (smashed, crunched, crashed, etc) always got a higher estimated speed then more 'softer' words when viewing the same incident.

TL: DR - nrl sucks.

Also I did not know this was a thing:
Cotric could have been facing a five-week ban but received a 21-point deduction for each minute he was off the field at WIN Stadium.

Lol, who determines that rule and who decides on the '21' point amount?

Have just watched Sterlo's Wrap for Rd.17 on YouTube.

Spent just over one minute talking about Souffs vs Manly. All that was mentioned was Turbo not playing (and that is ALL that was said about that), Souffs having a halftime lead and looking to run away with it, but didn't. Kapow's bad offload near the end, and how wonderful Adam Reynolds is at kicking field goals. Oh, and that it was a much needed win for Souffs.

Nothing about the penalty count, nothing about our first try, nothing about Cust's try that Horsehead robbed of us, and absolutely nothing about the late hits on DCE or Cust.

Were all the other charges this round accompanied with a penalty, except for the two against Manly?

Has any media reported this?

Souths fans are claiming they were hard done by because they were robbed of using the “penalty sufficient” defence

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8