John's 'might' play again this season.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter

Just herd on the radio that Andrew Johns manager has said he will probably play again late this season after recovering from his broken jaw.

The knights are in real trouble. I say throw a bit on them for the spoon before the odds drop right through the floor.

id say your too late to beat the odds.

it was reported on the radio that he is looking at 6 - 8 weeks this morning.

They will bring him out on a wheel chair.........they should let the over hyped, over rated has been rest in peace.

I bet the Tahs are glad they didn't get him!

The Knights were $2.20 favorites for the spoon BEFORE this weekend. I am smiling having secured $15 on them a week before the comp started and my only wooden spoon bet. Still, it is a long way to go before I collect.

How many bets do you place on RL MB?

Hope you collect mate. There would be noting better!

In all honesty though, its more like throwing your money away this season. I had 30 on manly to beat the dragons in what most of us would say was a cert to win.

Unfortuantly we know who ended up having to buy cheap beer last week.

Not that many. Took Manly to win the comp @ 66's and 70's, put a bet on them to make the top 4 @ $4.50 this last week. Took too long on them making the 8 and watched the odds tumble and don't have one this year.

Then I throw dollars on Arsenal to win everything (only FA Cup left this year) and Essendon for the flag (that is goooorne). And each week I like to do a parlay and all ups for a good payday. This weekend did a 13+ parlay and got up with Roosters + Manly for a small profit. Just fun and some interest. RL betting bank is up 50% from the start of the year with the Manly season bets all as bonuses at the moment.

Flipper and me were in the same pain. Dropped my biggest bet of the year against the Saints, but still doing well overall.

Good onya MB, put you're money were you're mouth is. I'll now know how much you lost in future by how pissed you are after a loss.....lol

ive never really gotten into betting so dont know whats out there too much.

MB you sound like you have it set up well with an account and thats all you can spend

The Knights were $2.20 favorites for the spoon BEFORE this weekend. I am smiling having secured $15 on them a week before the comp started and my only wooden spoon bet. Still, it is a long way to go before I collect.
The Knights are in to $1.65 for the spoon. I am feeling more confident every day. I felt the Knights lost way too many good players while picking up almost no one.
Manly for the Top 4 in to $2.75 so that wasn't too bad in a week. My so-called "secret" is to assess a team overall, results are going to go up & down, and back them after a loss.

Another betting move. Eagles in to $1.65 for the top 8. I really wish i had grabbed the $4.50 before the comp started. Trouble was it went to $3.25 in a week and I held back then they have never stopped shortening.

Betting aside I want Manly to win by 1 point any game. Betting just makes it a little more interesting.

Just letting everyone know, during the preseason I put $50 on the Knights to get the spoon at $41.

Money in the bank.

thats pretty tidy dude

Johns has set himself a target of 4 weeks,and will start training again tomorrow

CIG if you get up you can shout the AE end of year party

Johns has set himself a target of 4 weeks,and will start training again tomorrow
If that is true it will be amazing. Normally jaws are rewired and it is usually a ten week minimum healing time. It takes a lot to come back from confidence wise. I will be shocked if he actually gets on, despite the fact that the Knights are desperate!

I heard that on the radio,would be very surprised,but who can forget what he went through to play the 97 GF

Punctured lung and all!!! Don't remind me of that day!!! I sat in the corner where Fat Albert stepped inside Tezza to score that try. :evil: :evil:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4