Johns may quit the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
andrew johns is contemplating quiting the NRL if he is given a 4 match ban at wednesday nights judiciary hearing according to Dean Ritchie in tomorrows telegraph......... (made the front page)

cya latter joey, go running to the union and see if they still want you, bet there glad you decided not to accept the offer to join union

Full front page of the Tele, and his manager get his own column aswell.Spin doctoring at it's worst.Talk about trying to sway the judiciary panel.By the end of tonight it will be the NRL apologising to Johns.

what a crock of ****. tell him to walk then!

give him 3 matches and be done ith it. Any other player and it would be a non issues

Imagine if it were a player like Hoppa! there would be no excuses he would be gone.

Stop being a ****ing sooky cry baby Johns and take your medicine

This will get him a decrease in sentence you watch, but imo
dont let the NRL door hit you on you fat arse on the way out Joey

Wonder who Joey writes a column for? Good to see New limited approaching NRL matters in it’s usual unbiased manner

Compare the reporting from News and the Herald? Guess who has a brother in the media.

You watch - a two match ban and ready for the semis!!

Shame NRL. If you had acted earlier this may not have happened.

Look out for a new level of ref abuse in all levels of sport. After all it is only passion.!!!

maybe there are supply problems at the moment up there and he is just taking it out. Should be allright next year when mcdrugal heads back there, maybe for now he should just give druggy O'davis a call to get him by?

Talk about trying to influence the judiciary!

They should give him 4 weeks just for being a sook. Tell him to go and play with the English premier league competition with all the other second grade players.

Compare the reporting from News and the Herald? Guess who has a brother in the media.

You watch - a two match ban and ready for the semis!!

Shame NRL. If you had acted earlier this may not have happened.

Look out for a new level of ref abuse in all levels of sport. After all it is only passion.!!!

Exactly right ....reorted in SMH this morning that the words picked up on audio were " You F.... C.... Not just F...C... as the Tele dribblers would have us believe. Makes the attack a lot more personal I reckon.

Still a primodonna regardless of his so called passion !!!!

In that game we had good cause to blow up. A knock on by Thaiday went unnoticed which would have given us the feed thirty metres out from their line and two eagles held of the ball with a try begging. Johns is a big arsed cry baby and good riddance if he leaves. The game is bigger than one sook-man. Allways overrated in my opinion.

The Telegraph has destroyed what credibility they had left by running this nonsense on the front page. Garnering the support of his mates is pathetic.

A new low in credible journalism. He is a serial offender and his actions have brought the game into disrepute.

Regardless of the outcome tonight (which will of course now be 2 weeks) Can you imagine the unbearable amount of kissing up and complete biased views that will be pouring out of the Footy Show tomorrow night,especially from his appologist of a brother and the Goose, aka Chief.

Regardless of the outcome tonight (which will of course now be 2 weeks) Can you imagine the unbearable amount of kissing up and complete biased views that will be pouring out of the Footy Show tomorrow night,especially from his appologist of a brother and the Goose, aka Chief.
Good call Wombat, I sugest those who watch have a vomit bag within easy reach.

I noted in the article how his manager Fordham pointed out that Joey himself had not said he would quit. Now if his charge is reduced he will be able to come out and say how he was never going to quit the NRL & that his manager wrote the peice without his permission and was taken out of context.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4