Johns - judiciary troubles!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Melbourne fullback Billy Slater is facing his third suspension of the season and Newcastle captain Andrew Johns has also been charged by the NRL match review committee.

Slater, who has missed nine matches through suspension already in 2006, was charged with grade one striking in the Storm's win over Wests Tigers and will miss two games if he enters an early plea or decides to fight the charge and is found guilty at the judiciary.

Johns was charged with striking opposite number Josh Lewis in the Knights' win over the Sydney Roosters, but can escape a suspension with an early guilty plea.

Tigers five-eighth Shane Elford was handed a grade one striking charge and will also escape suspension with an early guilty plea.

The Storm's Brett White and South Sydney's Peter Cusack were both charged with grade one careless high tackles and will also escape bans with early guilty pleas.

If he takes the early plea, next time no matter what it will be a week. Perhaps its better for him to take the week now, rather than risk an accidental incident costing him and his team during the finals.

Good point fLIP but i still think he will play.
On Billy Slater, i like him as a player but is he getting dirtier. That elbow he put on yesterday was a very cheap shot. How long will Storm put up with his indescretions.

I have no doubt Billy's becoming a little dirty of late. Not sure why though. He has so much tallent. He wills start to be tainted with the Crocker brush if he doesn't do something about his on field antics.

someone has to get fLIP to talk to Johns

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4