Joeys Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DAMN IT!

I was really hoping the messiah could prove himself as the worlds greatest half back this weekend.

Oh well, next time I guess.

I hope no one tells the Manly players. I think the presence of Johns would have brought a few more to brooky from both fan bases. The amount of hype he's gotten over the last week has been phenomenal.

The injury gods are smiling on us.

We need to put these buggers to the sword to improve our For and Against. The dirty eels won again tonight.

Let's not forget how they kicked us in the head last year in Newcastle. And let's not forget 1997.

I had forgotten 1997, no thanks to you for reminding me of the pain that I endured and counselling that I needed following that Sunday afternnon.

I never forget 97.

My bitterness will never die. People get taken aback when they mention anything about Newcastle by my response! I hate Newcastle with a passion and I hope we win 100-0.

Thatd get us second place to and a nice for and against so win win I say!

its amazing that during such a successful season its the bunnies that have single handedly smashed our for and against!!!

really after all these injuries to the knights, only a 20+ win would be acceptable, even if we win a close one we will cop some criticism

Agreed Fluffy. It will be the usual suspects.

Look for the King powder puff runs
And the Randall meanderings at dummy half.

Of course the flat track bully will have a day out. No surprises there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4