Joey was lucky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure Joey should have been picked to replace Barrett. Look - I'd pick a fit and in-form Joey first in any NSW team, but he just doesn't have the runs on the board this year. What message does this send to a guy like Matt Orford, who has played very well this year and busted his gut to play rep footy? I'm not Joey-bashing - the guy's the best - but only with some games under his belt.

No fan of Kimmorley but he is the test imcumbent and from one bad game in which his forwards didn't do the job anyway he gets the sack!!

Yeah, but look at the way the selectors pick teams. It's not generally on this years form, more to do with some ranking system they have where Joey is #1, then Kimmorley & Gower swap for second. On form I'd say Tim Smith should be there, Choc should be a starter & Danny Nutley would be QLD's first picked.

What was your first reaction CW after SOO1. Every one else's was that Noddy put in an shocker, going or no going forwards - he just had an absolute shocker. I stood up for him recently but after that performance he's goooorne.

I did not think Kimmorley played well at all and thought he should be dropped. However I do think he was unlucky.

They are going the same way QLD did when they brought Alfie back. In some ways it is what Joey will bring to the camp - confidence, big match experience etc that they are banking on.

Guy is a champion and won't let anybody down.

if there was no such thing as golden point, then Kimmorely "leads NSW to an amazing fightback to force an incredible tie!"

We won the game four tries to two. The sooner goals are relegated to one point or used as secondary scoring as a means to break ties the better. QLD beat us 9 - 8 a couple of years back & we beat them on the park 2 - 0. Goals cost Kimmorley & Watmough their spots, people forget that, they just look at the scoreboard.

Glad to see you do Pepsi. Most people just say stop whingeing & look at the scoreboard. Mindless. I have harboured these scars a long time.

the scoreline didnt cost watmough his spot

Glad to see you do Pepsi. Most people just say stop whingeing & look at the scoreboard. Mindless. I have harboured these scars a long time.

Personally I prefer the "build a bridge and get over it" theory :lol: :lol:

Watmough was "apparantly" involved in pre game shinanigans with Kennedy and the biggest fool of a coach Sticky didn't like him. So he's ousted!

Yeah, but look at the way the selectors pick teams. It's not generally on this years form, more to do with some ranking system they have where Joey is #1, then Kimmorley & Gower swap for second. On form I'd say Tim Smith should be there, Choc should be a starter & Danny Nutley would be QLD's first picked.

Isn't Tim Smith a Qlder?

and as for your chips mate, thats your business, a bit of salt and vinegar goes well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4