Joey Manu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lives in the east and his whole family supports the dragons. Tapine lived his whole younger life in NZ. Why did Canberra bother? Should he be playing for the warriors then? Maybe we should let him know ;)
Tapine is a test level footy player

i may be wrong but i never see billy smith being a test level footy player. Being one of the best in ur position is all that really matters, and I’d much rather a top prop than a top centre if im honest.

Gutherson, Tedesco, even turbo to a lesser extent have both been weighed down by injuries very early in their career. Most coaches would jump at having these players in their squads today.
Comparing billy smith to turbo and tedesco is a joke

smith has shown not nearly as much in the lower grades as turbo and teddy had. And obviously not as much as the top grade.

you can give a case by case in every scenario when you quote outliers like turbo and teddy but the fact of the matter is they showed a lot more promise prior to having serious injuries. If im correct turbo hasn’t had even one; and definitely not 2 knee reco’s so his severity of injury pails in comparison to billy smith, who is a tenth of the footy player turbo is

Tapine is a test level footy player

i may be wrong but i never see billy smith being a test level footy player. Being one of the best in ur position is all that really matters, and I’d much rather a top prop than a top centre if im honest.
Now when he was in NZ he wasn't. Fair enough

Comparing billy smith to turbo and tedesco is a joke

smith has shown not nearly as much in the lower grades as turbo and teddy had. And obviously not as much as the top grade.

you can give a case by case in every scenario when you quote outliers like turbo and teddy but the fact of the matter is they showed a lot more promise prior to having serious injuries. If im correct turbo hasn’t had even one; and definitely not 2 knee reco’s so his severity of injury pails in comparison to billy smith, who is a tenth of the footy player turbo is
They are just examples.. there's probably alot more out there. Point of the post was that a few injuries early career isn't a measure of players potential success in the future anymore.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4