Joey Lussick worth a shot?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably more money on offer and wasn "t even in the Manly top 30 and with the opportunity also of an overseas travel- footy based opportunity , good luck to him

Probably more money on offer and wasn "t even in the Manly top 30 and with the opportunity also of an overseas travel- footy based opportunity , good luck to him

As a young bloke you can’t blame him,he’ll have a ball over there and probably **** himself stupid with the footy groupies ( sorry that’s not very PC I know but it’s a fact),

Paseka could be on the move to Parra or Salford.
Lane, Lussick & Hastings all out already.

Hear that there are some very recent Blacktown ex-players in these guys ears consistently about moving.

Would be an interesting match up between his Saltford and Matt Parcell's Leeds Rhinos in the battle for the ones that got away?

Well with all these well wishes, spare a bloody thought for poor Trent. Another excuse for unsettling the harmony of the team is gone with the LussIck family belligerence removed.

Trent Barrett shafting manly juniors since 2016.
If I was Parker or the turbos I’d be nervous

Gutho
Knight
Lussick
Lussick
Ramien

The lure of the mighty dollar is what persuaded those young blokes to wander off. I would have liked to have kept Ramien...you could see he was going to be good, and he'll continue to improve I think.

Considering he has gone from us to the sharks to the knights you can tell he is keen make the most of his contracts

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8