Joel Thompson re-signs with Manly, Now St Helens

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brilliant he has signed on. He has been in career top form. Signing a reduced contract with Dylan and the Terbos will increase our chances of winning the title.
This is how we build our culture back. Guys wanting to take less to be successful. This is the start of something great!

Just heard Toddy is going to buy Joel’s wife a diamond necklace to celebrate all that Joel has done for the game which couldn’t have been done without the help of his wife.

True story I promise.

Brilliant he has signed on. He has been in career top form. Signing a reduced contract with Dylan and the Terbos will increase our chances of winning the title.
This is how we build our culture back. Guys wanting to take less to be successful. This is the start of something great!
Agreed. Taufua staying for unders now Thommo, Walker and The T bros next. Des has created a culture where people wanna stay. Money isnt everything as joel said. This has a similar feel to our last dynasty and the beginning of another

The pieces are falling into place. We won't be adding any big names next year, we don't need to, we'll be strengthening our squad in other ways. In fact I've already put money on us to win next years comp (and I'm a notoriously frugal gambler).
giphy.gif

No way known these other players would be getting re-signed before the club has wrapped up the Trbojevic brothers.

So I think you can take it as read they are a done deal.

Awesome news on Joel. He is a real forwards leader and a massive part of the teams culture.

Last edited:
No way known these other players would be getting re-signed before the club has wrapped up the Trbojevic brothers.
Mate they have done Parker,Suli now Thompson, Trbojevic next see the pattern ....anyway ......not sure if there will be much cash left for the W’s ....just sayin

Mate they have done Parker,Suli now Thompson, Trbojevic next see the pattern ....anyway ......not sure if there will be much cash left for the W’s ....just sayin
With Api, LG and possibly Perrett gone there will be - the cap is going up and our cap restriction is gone too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8