Joel T - great video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The biggest challenge we all have is with our selves

We are all made from different strengths and weaknesses and we all struggle with the latter

Some of us have the strength to learn from our first hard lesson in life whilst others it takes a few more hard lessons and assistance to work on our faults and empower our selves

Every one deserves the opportunity of self redemption as redemption revives us and brings out the best in us .

redemption.jpg

This video is worth its own thread - Joel opens up about his challenges during the off-season

Just had a look as I'm like totally soooooooooooooooooo busy (cough) and he's an impressive guy. He owns what he does. Ok, sounds like a drunken fall but then quits drinking for a year and actually really feels bad about what his family had to go through, not the insincere gibberish we often get today. I like his character.

Ok, sounds like a drunken fall but then quits drinking for a year and actually really feels bad about what his family had to go through, not the insincere gibberish we often get today. I like his character.
Spot on GE. Speaking yesterday, he's quite remorseful and it was clear its really affected him. Said he's learnt from it, which is a positive side of it.

The chances it was a simple stumble are slim. The chances there were others 'nearby', but that Thompson is taking full responsibility for being so pissed that he put himself in (whatever) position, is the key point.
And if he's figured out the perils of alcohol at age 31 then he is significantly more advanced than I at the same age, so full credit to him. This bloke is no saint but he does have leadership quality.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6