Joe Tapine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My mate, a Canberra diehard said big Papi's wife also took aim at sticky then deleted the post.

Let's be honest sticky always has a used by date.
100%. Never rated him as a good tactical coach. He can come to a club where his intensity and passion will work for a season or two to get players up and invested, but after that he struggles to bring anything else to the table. You can only blame refs and bounces of balls for a certain amount of time, and the whole "I've got 17 players in that shed hurting" narrative only works for so long at pressers. Look at his record, if he doesn't get the shot early on in his tenure than it invariably ends poorly.

Great player, but his coaching career won't be as successful. He got lucky early when he was gifted a Roosters premiership side and since then he has struggled.

Ricky's the perfect coach for the club.
A whinger . Same as their fans .
Havnt lost a fair game in 16 years.. always the refs fault .. even if they win a game by 30 they blow up about the refs "letting them score 6pts"
They are pathetic..

Starting to think the Raiders have missed their premiership window.

I believe they are one of the best-resouced clubs but even so, I am not sure Ricky is the man to lead them to their next premiership.
Agree. Ricky’s been at the Raiders since ‘14.
Time slips away....

I see now that George Williams has requested a release as he is homesick.
Really? Gee They are in trouble if this is true. Winter in Canberra ain’t fun at the best of times! Seems like the coach may have er “lost Tge dressing room”. I can’t stand Stuart, one of my must hated coaches.

This is a sexist pre #METOO bad taste uncalled for inappropriate sad attempt at a misplaced joke. Please dont take offence. Jeez you have to be careful covering yourself thse days....

Anyway......

Obviously the entire issue could have been avoided had Tapine and papali just done the one simple thing all men in the know do and keep the chain from the sink to the dinner table shorter. No way should Mrs Tapine be able to.make it all the way to the pbone charging station in the loungroom. #rookie mistake......

Would be the perfect signing

if we signed him and resigned walker and foran, our squad for 2022 would be complete IMO.

Seriously good playwr and would add that starch and experience in our pack that is only really carried by jake and sort of marty.

A 2022 line up like this would make the GF:
1 Trbo 2 Saab 3 Walker 4 Harper 5 Koula 6 Schuster 7 DCE 8 Paseka 9 Fainu/Lawton 10 Tapine 11 Olakau’atu 12 Davey 13 Trbojevic
14 Foran/Cust 15 Aloiai 16 Sipley 17 Saddler/Sironen/Marty(if cap allows)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4