Joe Kelly to Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i thought Rooster Booster by Neutrog would be the go, Rooters are full of chit anyway.
roosterBoosterFertiliser.png

Joe Kelly is the front runner to take over Easts. I've heard he impressed them with his ability to get Cocojoy on as their major sponsor.

SPOILER ALERT for roosters fans: cocojoy deal will end badly
Well this time you'd think at least he'll know who is, and isn't, an approved signatory for sponsorship deals.

Why would you take this bozo on, he nearly steered our great club into a train wreck !!!

Joe kelly would have been better off retiring and living off his royalties from back to the future. jeez he played george mcfly well.

Sshhhhh! We have no complaints bout Joekelly do we :lipssealed:
Top bloke, great administrator, fine public speaker. The Chookies couldn't make a better choice.

Why would you take this bozo on, he nearly steered our great club into a train wreck !!!

I dunno, there's something about these posts appearing one straight after the other that made me lol.

First things first - try for the Burgess boys and end up with Luke.

Then his vision for a new stadium, which looks suspiciously like his Brookvale vision, until someone whispers in his ear - "Joe, we're already being gifted a new stadium courtesy of the state government, just like we were 30 years ago. Relax Joe, relax!"

made they heard the whisper that Joe had single handidly saved Chelsea

Looks like Nick got his man - Joe will need to learn where they keep the brown paper bags

Sydney Roosters Chairman Nick Politis has announced the appointment of Joe Kelly as the club's new Chief Executive Officer.

"We are pleased to appoint Joe to the role of Sydney Roosters Chief Executive Officer," said Mr Politis.

"Joe has over two decades' experience in sports administration both in Australia and overseas, and brings a unique skillset to the Sydney Roosters which we are confident ensures he is the right candidate to lead our club."

Mr Kelly was most recently the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles CEO (2014-2016), and spent eight years prior to that as the South Sydney Rabbitohs Chief Financial Officer. Mr Kelly's experience also extends to include a five-year stint with English Premier League
Club Chelsea as their Head of Finance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8