Jim Curtis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
SGT has just said he isn't platying for The Eagles anymore. Apparently plays for Belrose now. I guess it's appropriate, he probably wouldn't have played 1st grade again. I think he's played for a few clubs (Tigers etc) as well.

You'd think with players like Trembath and co. stepping up & players like Hall coming along it may have been pretty tough for Curtis to get a gig even in premier league...

08. Glen Hall
09. Matt Ballin
10. Adam Cuthbertson (MSE stats have him as prop?)
11. Mark Offerdahl
12. Jack Afamsanga
13. Luke Williamson

14. Jeff Robson
15. Chris Trembath
16. Sione Finefeuiaki
17. Jason Wells

I have a sneaking suspiscion Glenn Stewart will get the gig in 1st grade in going by the media...ALA:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford

Being one of the most dominating backlines in the NRL:-

08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite

with Kite to another level after tri nations, and King a full season behind him, and Monnas improving in exp.

11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Steve Matai

adding a lot of mobility, meaning our defence up the middle should be tighter, and a bench of:-

14. Shayne Dunley
15. George Rose
16. Mark Bryant
17. Glenn Stewart

Guys - we have lost size in BK, and Willow, but have added mobility. I think this will help with ruck defence etc..

Jeez, I can turn any topic into a YART !!!

If you are going by the media then Burns will replace Dunley on the bench with Lyon at 5/8 and Matai in the centres. I still think Williamson will be in the starting side for the 1st few rounds but time and the trials will tell.

I just can't see Matai as a lock!!

Williamson will play the start of the year.. he's solid, whether he lasts the whole year is another question.

for me:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Micheal Robertson
03. Steve Bell
04. Steve Matai
05. Chris Hicks
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Micheal Monoghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Steve Menzies
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Luke Williamson

14. Travis Burns
15. Mark Bryant
16. George Rose
17. Glenn Stewart

I expect Dunley will be released before the season ends. Ballin/Burns to take his place.

But will Monas also go, allowing Ballin & Burns to share the hooking role and Lyon to 5/8 keeping Mattai in the centres.

Amate of mine called into training at Narrabeen last week and tells me that George Rose has shed a few kilos and is looking rather fit.

Awesome Craig. That's (in my opinion) his only real problem. When he actually HITS in defence, he does so ruthlessly. It's just his mobility in getting there that is the problem.

I really rate George after having concerns when he 1st signed with us.

Can your mate give us a summary of what he thought / saw mate?

The players must be starting to run combinations by now? Can someone get down there and see what the backline structure is.

The players must be starting to run combinations by now? Can someone get down there and see what the backline structure is.

I went there on a week day I think 2 weeks ago (I was on hols) just to see what Sydney Sports Academy looked like. The place was deserted, so they were prolly running sandhills....hehehe

Do they train weekends? Or is it like a full time job (Mon - Fri)???
I live just a bike ride up Wakehurst Parkway.

I live at Elanora Heights ( only 3 mins drive ) from Narrabeen Sports Academy. I called in a few mornings last season to have a look at the training. They are normally there from 8am midweek for a few hours. I'll call in one morning and try and give you guys an update of what I see.

I live at Elanora Heights ( only 3 mins drive ) from Narrabeen Sports Academy. I called in a few mornings last season to have a look at the training. They are normally there from 8am midweek for a few hours. I'll call in one morning and try and give you guys an update of what I see.

Awesome - thanks mate - a Silvertails exclusive...if you could take a few snaps of each player etc it would be great. Just to see how they are looking??? George Rose for example, and G Stewart with the added weight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4