Jim Beam Lounge at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Volley said:
I wonder why they don't allow white shirts. Pretty odd dress code. Small price to pay I guess, sounds like a nice set-up.

LOL, I was wondering how long it would take before someone picked up on Vid's wrong choice of word mistake ("coloured" instead of "collared") and commented on it :D
White's a colour aint it.

Jethro said:
Volley said:
I wonder why they don't allow white shirts. Pretty odd dress code. Small price to pay I guess, sounds like a nice set-up.

LOL, I was wondering how long it would take before someone picked up on Vid's wrong choice of word mistake ("coloured" instead of "collared") and commented on it :D

Ha! that's what you get typing on an ipad first thing with bleary eyes and too lazy to get the reading spectacles from the bed room!
It should of course have read "collared" shirt...auto correct nearly got it right (as of course it would be assuming a shirt with Maroon in the pattern...)
However, I have seen people wearing white shirts so if that is all you have with a collar you will be OK

Ha! that's what you get typing on an ipad first thing with bleary eyes and too lazy to get the reading spectacles from the bed room!
It should of course have read "collared" shirt...auto correct nearly got it right (as of course it would be assuming a shirt with Maroon in the pattern...)
However, I have seen people wearing white shirts so if that is all you have with a collar you will be OK

Utility Player said:
Jethro said:
Volley said:

Not according to my art teacher in high school back in the mid 70s. According to her, black and white are not colours but "tints and shades, tints and shades" :D

Utility Player said:
Jethro said:
Volley said:

Not according to my art teacher in high school back in the mid 70s. According to her, black and white are not colours but "tints and shades, tints and shades" :D

vidmar said:
"collared" shirt. However, I have seen people wearing white shirts so if that is all you have with a collar you will be OK

I wonder if collared singlets (for the well dressed bogan) would be a big seller.

Utility Player said:
vidmar said:
"collared" shirt. However, I have seen people wearing white shirts so if that is all you have with a collar you will be OK

I wonder if collared singlets (for the well dressed bogan) would be a big seller.

No sleeves = nowhere to put their winnie reds.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2