• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kaspersky was to run in Melb R8 today but has been scratched.

Caught a virus.

tenor.gif

He was odds on for the win until yours truly took him down with my dollar each-way bet. Sadly he finished 4th.

Or someone on ST’s will start a thread asking if Manly should “have a look at him” and he’d be a “handy pick up at the right price”
The most disturbing part of that article is that he is on another team's 'radar'... flog....

That’s a sad reflection of Hook if the allegation is true, and unfortunate for JetSki. Hope he gets a shot at the cowboys for his sake

At least we don’t have to hear about how De$ could ‘bring out the best in him’

Or someone on ST’s will start a thread asking if Manly should “have a look at him” and he’d be a “handy pick up at the right price”

And that was usually followed up with a "Des could bring the best out of him"

But alas, we can't say that about Des + Manly anymore.

So we're left with piling on relentlessly about other young players.

That’s a sad reflection of Hook if the allegation is true, and unfortunate for JetSki. Hope he gets a shot at the cowboys for his sake

At least we don’t have to hear about how De$ could ‘bring out the best in him’

And that was usually followed up with a "Des could bring the best out of him"

lol - you beat me to it.

But you're also correct, it's quite a bad allegation. I think, though, clubs just say it isn't true and the best team was picked every week and we just needed to see a bit more from jetski and hopefully he'll be in the team next year.

Meanwhile 'hook' never picks him again. So I reckon he'd be better off getting out.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
lol - you beat me to it.

But you're also correct, it's quite a bad allegation. I think, though, clubs just say it isn't true and the best team was picked every week and we just needed to see a bit more from jetski and hopefully he'll be in the team next year.

Meanwhile 'hook' never picks him again. So I reckon he'd be better off getting out.
Hook does not pick blokes if he does not think they are giving him what he wants - Sloan is a good example...
Not saying Jestski was NOT excluded for the reason he says but it is entirely possible that he was borderline selection at that point anyways and has not shown hook enough to bring him back in... Jestski was hardly making himself undroppable early in the season - I saw him in 2 dragqueens games and he was.... well, he was jestski = handling errors...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4