JetSki V Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who is our bench backrower?

• Jetski

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • Waddell

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Waddell for me. I think he gets better this season after his debut run last year. Can cover 13 and edge forward roles and I think we'll see his attacking game improve this year with a full preseason and the confidence that comes with some experience.

Jet Skis best is crazy good with his worst being 3 knock ons and 2 missed tackles.

I just feel Waddell is the more consistent player overall.

Both have Massive upside....
*Waddell has skills and potential yet shown - can break a game open
*Jetski is a menace who the opposition does not want to face - intimidation and toughness
Jetski for his mongrel. We need someone to get their **** on in matches and get under the opponent's skin. His ability to do that in that souths quarter final last year was exactly what we need.

both very good bench players - Jetski has that absolute mongrel about him and a do anything to win attitude and I just love that.

Goseiwski reminds me of the cartoon Tasmanian Devil that is the irresistible force while Waddell is the immovable object. Like them both!

Corey has bulked up alot looking at training pics.
Seen different player when he was on edge in finals games different to middle.
I say there be some interest in him on market, hope we retain him.

Corey has bulked up alot looking at training pics.
Seen different player when he was on edge in finals games different to middle.
I say there be some interest in him on market, hope we retain him.
Agree, He looks like a weapon at training. He was bought as an edge forward but Des had to find a place for him and was used in the middle. He is definitely an edge backrower or lock but can comfortably play prop if needed. Will be hard to retain everyone as they could all be starters in other teams. Hopefully the bond through success will keep players here for less coin

Agree, He looks like a weapon at training. He was bought as an edge forward but Des had to find a place for him and was used in the middle. He is definitely an edge backrower or lock but can comfortably play prop if needed. Will be hard to retain everyone as they could all be starters in other teams. Hopefully the bond through success will keep players here for less coin
Yeah his best years are ahead I think we need to keep him given age of thommo.

anigif_enhanced-29941-1427413465-2.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4