Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw a bit of the Sharks game today, Ramien is making a decent fist of centre and doesn't seem to be lacking in either speed or size.

Ramien should have been retained by Manly. He's now a very good centre; one we could have used.
Anyway, he's signed to play with Newcastle next season where I believe he hails from.

i am sure we would have like to but there was no spot with walker, Lyon and Matai as well as guys like Gutho and Parker coming through, he went for money and is going ok a few years later but wouldn't be in our 17 with Walker, Suli and Kelly.

i am sure we would have like to but there was no spot with walker, Lyon and Matai as well as guys like Gutho and Parker coming through, he went for money and is going ok a few years later but wouldn't be in our 17 with Walker, Suli and Kelly.
He would have been picked before Mathew Wright and Suli if he had been retained. Anyway, he's been an astute purchase by Cronulla and I'm sure he's only joining Newcastle is because they seem to be able to outbid other clubs with their NRL-sanctioned rubber cap.

He would have been picked before Mathew Wright and Suli if he had been retained. Anyway, he's been an astute purchase by Cronulla and I'm sure he's only joining Newcastle is because they seem to be able to outbid other clubs with their NRL-sanctioned rubber cap.

Moving to Newcastle to be closer to his family is what i heard but not doubting that they can out bid most atm

I don't this he's anything special, he hasn't done much this year and last year he was only scoring tries when Tom was there carrying the team with Knight. We aren't re signing our juniors cause we have barley any good ones, have a look at the ladder in under 20s
god I love your eye for talent.. its atrocious ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8