Jersey Flegg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader
Well at least we had one win for the weekend.

Does anyone want to give a bit of a run down on this game. I'm sure there are a few of us, including myself who missed it and are interested in how things went.

Just a stab in the dark but I'm tipping Groom played a blinder, surely can't be much longer than a year before he's looking at NRL selection.

we were the better team for 60 minutes.

Groom and Keys are forming a nice partnership. Both were good. Chris trmbath looked good too, saw him and groomy back at the club after, groom looks a fair bit bigger than last year. Trembath is in the same mould as Kite.

Number 18 off the bench, a young nuugety type player had a great game. Always looked dangerous with the ball. His name is Trent Rose. Played second row. Definatley one to watch.

Yes Groom was excellent as always. He really is a 'natural' and is destined for big things.

Number three was Harry Berryman. Good player.

The fullback, Rodney Peake also looked good.

plenty of talent in the flegg team, front row trembath has loads of potential, prob 2 years away from NRL, same with groomy, they are still kids, not yet

cuthbo and ballin ready now, meaney next year

I'm from QLD and so i don't get to see the flegg or PL teams play... but i am always hearing good things about this Groom!!

How old is this kid?
How good is he?
Alot of young players (karmicheal hunt, Greg Inglis, Leon Bott) are getting a run now.. is Groom still too young is he?

N.B - Once i leave this page i'll check if there is a player profile or something on him

Number 18 off the bench, a young nuugety type player had a great game. Always looked dangerous with the ball. His name is Trent Rose. Played second row. Definatley one to watch.

Funnily enough I was talking to someone at the pub on friday about this bloke - he's George's brother so he's a bathurst boy. The bloke at the pub is mates with Trent and says that he has the dedication to go the distance at Manly. Probably a bit biased of course, but good to see that other people are taking notice as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4