Jersey donations?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Over the years i have bought jerseys but are rarely worn so wondering if anyone knows of any organisations out there that would take some Manly jerseys and some possible west ham ones that would like as donations? Was thinking maybe some of our close neighbours out in the pacific maybe who would like? I have a fav jersey that i always go to so the others just seem to go to waste so happy to ship out where needed? Is there any places already sending gear to those in need?

Over the years i have bought jerseys but are rarely worn so wondering if anyone knows of any organisations out there that would take some Manly jerseys and some possible west ham ones that would like as donations? Was thinking maybe some of our close neighbours out in the pacific maybe who would like? I have a fav jersey that i always go to so the others just seem to go to waste so happy to ship out where needed? Is there any places already sending gear to those in need?

Mate, send them to parramatta .. God only knows there are some poor kids there with nothing to wear other than a parra Jersey

In the same boat here. We have a lot of old Manly merch we'd like to donate (Have about 20 hats from when membership sent us our packs 3 times).

If anyone has any contacts, would appreciate them also.

Great post and interested also
Would have a dozen footy jumpers and most not worn
Happy to help out

I know over here there are a couple of PNG players (or ex players) who send jerseys and other kit back home and they collect a bit from fans too. Think they take it themselves and distribute it when they get back. Sure there must be something similar in Aus. Not too sure about the West ham tops though!!!

PNG is the place , we are adored up there but none of them can afford anything.

I was up there on a cruise in 2019 and was wearing a Manly cap as we went through a local market , I was surrounded by kids chanting “ Manly Manly Manly “ and gave it to one little fella who then cried his eyes out and wouldn’t let go of my leg ( lol).

We don’t have any PNG supporters on here but there’s thousands on the Facebook pages

Last edited:
I know over here there are a couple of PNG players (or ex players) who send jerseys and other kit back home and they collect a bit from fans too. Think they take it themselves and distribute it when they get back. Sure there must be something similar in Aus. Not too sure about the West ham tops though!!!

COYI 🫧🫧⚒️🫧🫧

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8