JDB Federal Court Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dylan was stood down because he was charged with violence against a woman.

I'm sure I read that the 2 officers involved in Scott's incident were female so why hasn't he been subjected to the same fate?

Sivo's was also against a woman. What's the difference?

What's the difference ... the club they play for.

You gotta take the compliments how ever they come @urulion .@:)
Love reading the back and forth legal jargon that you guys use.

Absolutely, any compliment these days should be appreciated. :)
The discussions on this forum are great. Apart from any legal jargon, the conversations have great foundations and make for good discussion by everyone. Some don't agree with one another but I believe that is healthy.

So long as we can all agree that we will support our club together regardless what they achieve each year, that is all that really matters. However, I do believe we will all be celebrating come grand final time 2020.

Nice to hear from you again Wombat hope all is well.

He may well have "acted grossly unjust" in the eyes of the law by your or our understanding but does not De Bellend's signing of a contract with the NRL where he agreed to cop anything the NRL dream up negate any perceived NRL wrongdoing?

Contract law?

Hi 40 years an eagle,

As always, I can only assume what JDB has signed, as I am not privy to the contract, nor, have I provided advice to either party regarding the contract. However, even if he has agreed to follow any future policies, they must be legal, not done in excess of power, and must give the other party an opportunity to see the policy.

I have detested the the term .. "bring the game into disrepute" ..Since the first time I heard it several decades ago .... the total imbecility of it is that it relies on the general public to be window licking morons to have any validity ...

When a butcher gets charged with peeing in public ... I don't think all butchers are uncouth ... when a waitress abuses a customer ... I don't think all waitresses are rude .... when an accountant gets pissed and has a bar fight ... I don't think all accountants are thugs ....

And when a footy players mis-treats a woman I don't think all football players are woman bashers ....

The simple fact is that the only people than can bring a game into disrepute is the administrators of the game ... how they deal with these issues is the measure of the sport ...

when a waitress abuses a customer ... I don't think all waitresses are rude ....

Off your point but if I ever saw that I automatically think the customer is being a douche, tbh. I'd probably be correct in most cases.

Anyway, I find the legal guff and pov's interesting as well.

Absolutely, any compliment these days should be appreciated. :)
The discussions on this forum are great. Apart from any legal jargon, the conversations have great foundations and make for good discussion by everyone. Some don't agree with one another but I believe that is healthy.

So long as we can all agree that we will support our club together regardless what they achieve each year, that is all that really matters. However, I do believe we will all be celebrating come grand final time 2020.

Nice to hear from you again Wombat hope all is well.
We definitely agree on which team we follow.
Many years ago, I was on a 4day on-3day off shift. So it was Mon-Tues-Wednesday for me.
My favourite thing to do on the Monday was rock up to Southport Courthouse at 9am, sit in the gallery and listen to all the charges dealt out over the weekend. Seriously, they should charge an entrance fee. It was the best free entertainment around. The lies, and bullshiit used by lawyers and those representing themselves was priceless. And as I’m into dark comedy, the magistrates in their summations would have me stiflingly with unbridled laughter.(yes, I was asked to leave if I couldn’t contain myself!).
The best one was when I’d forgot to remove my Manly hat when entering the courtroom. A case was underway. I grabbed a seat. Then all of a sudden the female magistrate was barking orders my way. And all eyes turned on me. She said get that hat off in my courtroom. You are very lucky I don’t kick you out. But seens as my husband follows your mob, I will never hear the end of it. I, of course took it off, and apologised profusely. She had this half crooked smile at the end. A bit like what passes as a Wayne Bennett smile.
It’s funny, I’m no chance of being in the lawyer stratosphere, but I love listening to the debates and arguments brought forth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4