Jaxon Paulo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
His general play has been solid tonight,not encouraging with catching the high ball.
Doesn't look like a real instinctive player at times,not sure he beats out guys we have,not given much opportunity though,all the roosters play seems to be going to the left.

If he makes the starting 13, it will be good to have someone who can put the kick off in the opposition’s in goal.

His general play has been solid tonight,not encouraging with catching the high ball.
Doesn't look like a real instinctive player at times,not sure he beats out guys we have,not given much opportunity though,all the roosters play seems to be going to the left.
Not even a decent hit up, maybe he had the s.... for being left out for so long.

Not even a decent hit up, maybe he had the s.... for being left out for so long.
To be fair I saw him take probably half a dozen solid hitups,not To'o or Tuipulotu type hit ups though.
Never been sold on him when at Rabbitohs or Roosters,can do something brilliant and then do something that should be easy wrong.
Hope he goes well next year,but get the feeling he will divide opinion on here.

With Saab , Tui , Vagea and naturally Garrick to cover wing positions , can only assume Paulo"s signing is more to accommodate Reuben transferring to the centres on a more regular basis .
Didn 't see most of last night 's game but just on indications seems that Paulo at least has some good natural athleticism and speed .
Saab has gradually improved his hit up effectiveness , Tui and Vagea more natural hit up type players but as long as not regularly in the liability category , sure that the hit up efforts from the likes of Saab and Paulo can still be adequate
More criteria needed then that aspect of course with defensive reads and managing the high ball and does look like the choice will revolve around Paulo , Tui and Vagea at various stages for one wing spot with Saab first choice wing position

Another Tualagi type signing

Absolute rubbish

Can we cancel his contract?
A lot on here talking him up, more about hope in reality. On last night's effort didn't see anything to get really excited about. But he'll start with the Blacktown boys and we'll see how he goes.

His game involvements were much higher than our current wingers provide. I thought he looked a much better prospect than Vaega and Tuipulotu (who sports the NRL's bottom 3 slowest play-the-ball speeds 2 years straight). And he will only improve with game time.

Tough markers. I DO get it, given the let downs we've had recently though.

His game involvements were much higher than our current wingers provide. I thought he looked a much better prospect than Vaega and Tuipulotu (who sports the NRL's bottom 3 slowest play-the-ball speeds 2 years straight). And he will only improve with game time.

Tough markers. I DO get it, given the let downs we've had recently though.
I agree Ryan. Some on here are writing him off already and he hasnt even had his chance, give the kid a break. Lets see how he comes up after a preseason before writing him off

Good summary. It’s made me think we’re better off with Garrick on the wing and Parker in the centres. Or Tui on the wing and Garrick in the centres.
The Paulo and Parker Premiership Winning Perspective

I do not watch the finals when Manly do not compete
But I have seen enough premiership Winning Sea eagle games to understand which players are underwhelming

Consistently competing with the pedestrian Parker in the centres is like competing with a Mule in the Melbourne cup .

Each year each team stives for premiership winning excellence and evolves by upgrading
and as far as Paulo goes he has had his chance both at Souths and the Roosters and at both clubs he has been downgraded and let go

He’s definitely got potential, but, but his confidence under the high ball and just handling in general is a major problem. It’s why Souths and I’m guessing Roosters have let him walk, needs to find his mojo.

Paulo, Tui, Vaega, Talau are all of the same standard more or less. Reserve grade quality, who struggle with consistency, and who wouldn't make any club's top 17 injury free.
Of the 4, at least Tui offers value through beast mode yardage out of our red zone. For this reason alone, Tui gets the nod to start. As usual, however, the problem will arise when Turbo inevitably goes down as the others are good for a game or 2 at a time max

I thing too flash last night from Jacko. Must admit, looks bigger than I thought he was. Still young and has potential. Either he’ll make the 13 or be there for depth and push a start. Surely better depth than what we’ve had,

Saab - Paulo
Is most likely 2024 imo
Garrick to right centre
Koula can play left or right....but with a fit Turbo wil kill it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10