Jason Taylor Punch ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just heard on the news tonight that Jason Taylor may ? have been punched by one of his own players and I think they said it's a player that is leaving the club. I don't know if there's any truth to the story.

The only player that I know of who is leaving the Rabbitohs is Graig Wing and I can't picture him doing it as he is not that kind person imo.

Taylor deserves more than a punch, he needs to be kicked out the door.  If Souths are to do anything except degrade the skills of anyone going there, they need a coaching cleanout, and that includes Tallis.

DSM they have had a coaching clean out every year or second year for the past 6 years

Obviously mediocrity will not be tolerated is not a KPI when it comes to signing a souths coach. 

First they signed Paul Langmack and now Taylor.  When are they going to sign a real coach who can win them a premiership.

Come to think of it why are they still in the competition? 

they have a losing culture. They need a bigger shake up than a different coach. I cant see them improving much.

Manly are the only team that seem to have a building plan, and how they rebuilt was amazing. I guess the Bulldogs have kind of done it this year though too

A shame Russell Crowe wasn't there to cop a king hit as well - couldnt happen to a nicer North Sydney grub IMO

Dan link said:
Manly are the only team that seem to have a building plan, and how they rebuilt was amazing. I guess the Bulldogs have kind of done it this year though too

The bulldogs bought their rebuild. Lucky enough they paid over and above for players and when they left were all of a sudden in a big position to buy half the Brisbane broncos.

If the bulldogs win the comp this year, there would never be a better time to say a team bought a premiership.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4