Jason Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
The work is he could be out for up too 1 month through injury.

My question is, should he be suspended for the spear tackle on Watmough, can he eat up the suspension whilest injured or will the suspension start from when he is found fit to play.

Its a bit of a let off if his punishment means nothing. It was a disgusting tackle.

I'm think he'll go for 4-6 weeks assuming his previously poor record still carries over from his pre-UK days.

Pretty sure the injury is irrelevent for the commencement of the suspension - he's lucky there.

Listening to him interviewed yesterday you'd swear he was Gary Larson's brother.

good advertisement for smoking! i have heard that Beaver has an inprint of Smiths Rib Cage accross his right shoulder! Now thats how to Hit!

jsut deserts.

It doesnt effect manly when he plays next unless its a season ending suspension

Beaver owned him yesterday, put two great shoulder charges on him. The second one was a little touch and go in terms of lateness, but it did the job. Beaver even faked a little bit of concern for his health, but I bet he was dancing on the inside a`la George Smilovic.

Injury has no bearing on suspensions, if he gets suspended than it starts immediately regardless of whether the player is out with injury.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4