Jason King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have you ever seen a marathon runner with fat legs?

Jason has tailered his training to ensure that he can keep running hit up after hit up for the full 80- minutes. In fact he gets really pissed off when dessie takes him off after 15 minutes as he is just warming up then).

He is a bit like an eveready battery. He just keeps on going.
If it looks like Mata, smells like Mata and dribble **** about King like Mata, then...............

Have you ever seen a marathon runner with a big chestand massive head?

No that is because they are lean all over not just in the legs

As bright as a black hole this one is

Have you ever seen a marathon runner with a big chestand massive head?

No that is because they are lean all over not just in the legs

As bright as a black hole this one is

Yes I agree that Kingy's chest and head are too big. He blames the training staff for this as they made him build up his chest to much last year. Next year you will see a huge difference.

As far as his head being too big well when you are one of the best front rowers in the comp it is only natural that you have a big head. Not much he can do about that. He will just have to be the only marathon man with a big head (a bit like decastella).

decastella is hardly big boned or over built up top.

The fact is the training staff did make a blunder with over working his upper body whilst his legs were injured, but he was playing poorly before then.

There are countless better front rowers in the game before King.

Potential is one thing, living up to it is another.

I mean potentially I could be a good front rower, i have the potential but I will never reach it

I have the potential to be nice as well. I just always under achieve

decastella is hardly big boned or over built up top.

I meant that de castella had a big head.

I mean potentially I could be a good front rower, i have the potential but I will never reach it

Your quote earlier in the thread was :Of course I would be a soft prop. I am 179CM and weigh 75KG there is no way I could be a prop and would be softest of all of them. \"

At 179 cm and 75 kgs you would have to be on massive doses of steriods for a couple of years to be anywhere near the size of a front rower. One hit up from Kingy and the only potential you would have would be to be carted off to the hospital on the medicab. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah Kingyfan, that is my point!

I still have the potential though :)

Shane Webke
Petro Civineceva
Luke Bailey
Roy Asotasi
Stuart Fielden
Adrian Morley
Willie Mason
Mark O'Mealy
John Skandalis
Jason King

Pick the odd one out...

Petero - he's an islander?

Webcke - he's retired?

Roy - he is going to Souths?

Fielden - he plays in England?

I give up :blaugh: :blaugh:

None of you know the real story as to how hard he works each year to be the very best prop that he can be.

:lol:

Kind of reminds me of those hopeless people who try out for Australian Idol. They try really hard to sing but its just not going to happen.

Perhaps someone should tell King that while we appreciate that 'he works hard to be the very best prop that he can be' that you either have it or you don't.

You are all soft cocks compared to Kingy.

He will show you next year just how good he is and you will be eating your words. Back to your keyboards boys and keep writing crap about Kingy so that he can rub it in your faces even more next year.

You all have no idea about who is a good prop or not. Kingy is the man.

You are all soft cocks compared to Kingy.

He will show you next year just how good he is and you will be eating your words. Back to your keyboards boys and keep writing crap about Kingy so that he can rub it in your faces even more next year.

You all have no idea about who is a good prop or not. Kingy is the man.

Are you serious?? I was one of the dumb ones that thought King had potential and for years now I have been waiting to see it!! Guess what, I am still waiting - How about you fark back off to the mental asylum that you came from!!

[quote author=kingyfan]

How about you fark back off to the mental asylum that you came from!!

We all live in the asylum - just some of us think that we have escaped temporarily

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4