Jason King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There was a big write up about the top work Jason is doing in the Sea Eagle News handed out at the game on Sunday. Under the heading of 'Front Row Royalty' and 'Fit for a King' (that last one was surely thrown in for a laugh!) it goes on to say:
"strong back to back performances"
"already a valuable and highly respected prop in the NRL"
"renewed enthusiasm"
"had a powerhouse performance"
"King is also aiming for longer game time"
"I would like to play an explosive 60 minutes out of 80"
and a whole lot of filler fluff.
I ain't laughing. We have had a series of great players for Manly in the engine room and they just didn't miss a game unless their legs were dangling by a piece of skin. This is a cruel joke, surely?

I giggled at that article MB. They must have been struggling for content.

Fark Jason, hurry up and return to your hometown to pour beers or something..Please!

Careful MB - You will be labelled \"Not a True
Supporter!\"
I was actually thinking about this late last night - long after I made this post. I guess I won't win a popularity contest with some very strong Eagle support groups. In general I give players more chances than most do and for a very long time. Those are at the end of their careers for Manly and their form has dropped off dramatically get special lenient treatment from me as I remember the great service they gave the club and all of us.

I don't want to particularly pick on Jason, and as I have said before I hope he proves us all wrong and plays for Australia, but it is season crunchtime and I want the big boys to stand up. He played his first NRL game at the end of 2001 and this means we have been waiting for 3 1/2 years for some sort of consistent high standard to be reached.

I consider myself a 'true supporter' and believe I am at least honest to myself in where I stand and what I tell others, and admit when I am wrong. You won't find that in every forum you visit.

There was a big write up about the top work Jason is doing in the Sea Eagle News handed out at the game on Sunday. Under the heading of 'Front Row Royalty' and 'Fit for a King' (that last one was surely thrown in for a laugh!) it goes on to say:
\"strong back to back performances\"
\"already a valuable and highly respected prop in the NRL\"
\"renewed enthusiasm\"
\"had a powerhouse performance\"
\"King is also aiming for longer game time\"
\"I would like to play an explosive 60 minutes out of 80\"
and a whole lot of filler fluff.I ain't laughing. We have had a series of great players for Manly in the engine room and they just didn't miss a game unless their legs were dangling by a piece of skin. This is a cruel joke, surely?

I know, i pissed myself when i read that just before kick off, then laughed harder when the teams ran on and he wasnt there. IRONY at its best!

Interesting use of the word FLUFF by the way! :lol:

taking the garbage out and cut his pinky on a long life milk can,three weeks if the hypabaric chamber works , four weeks if they have to rely on elastaplast.shame he showed a good 9 minutes in the last couple of weeks

Guys - I just have the opinion that players who are in & out of the team consistently are more a liability regardless of impact, than an asset.

this injury **** can only carry weight so far,i mean everyone bagged kennedy and johns as being crocks and they are legends of the game,king has done squat yet everyone just keeps rolling out the injury gag.

Same as Randall at the back end of last year. But at the same time, I saw him at events where he had to run around. Same as Harris at the back end of last year.

Excuses, excuses....we want, and moreso need dominance & consistency. Espescially around this time of year.

with any luck thats why they are resting him - for the run home so he can play some proper games. I really hope it works.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4