• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Jason King certainly polarises Manly supporters. Some fans love him and others hate him.

What is it about him?

There are AE posters who despise him as a soft pretender and others that rate him as one of our forward lynch-pins.

His stats often look better than he looks on the paddock.

What is it about him that has this impact?

He makes many metres after hitting the line. Tends to carry defenders with him.

Here, he is marked very hardly by some - he made good yardage last night and was our 3rd best forward, behind wattas and beaver and those 3 are the only ones who can hold their heads high

Possibly okay - but will depend on his response to treatment during the week!

It will be interesting to see how bad Kite's AC joint is.

King this year:

Played - 4

Tackles avg - 16, misses - 0.5

Errors avg - 0.5

Metres avg - 83.

Not too bad at all, and improving.

I really hope he makes it through the season - he gets the most penetration of all our props as shown friday

Possibly okay - but will depend on his response to treatment during the week!

It will be interesting to see how bad Kite's AC joint is.

2 weeks is the talk, 6 weeks for hecks :(

he gets the most penetration of all our props as shown friday

I'm sorry but have you not seen Leuluai take the ball up. EVERY single time he makes it over the advantage line hitting a gap inbetween 2 defenders and poking his head out the other side. Leuluai IMO has turned into an extremely good front rower, and NEVER unlike the rest of our front row gets put back on his arse behind the advantage line.

ive heard many people call him softprop ala geoff gerard

he seems to be the 1st guy always to get injured

I like King, maybe he is too intelligent to be a League Player, let alone a Prop.

Every and Never are big calls Blunty. I distinctly remember the Dragons game.

On the first question, I rate King, and if he could stay injury free for a season he could do a Watmough.

he does a lot but he has to shake these soft injries and he could be great

king is awesome :)

he may not be heaps rough, but he breaks tackles and gets the metres and thats what counts

plus.. he studies law!! thats uber impressive imo

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4