Jason King receives award..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
At the Macquarie University 2014 Blues Awards ceremony on Thursday 6 November, Jason King was presented with the prestigious Chancellor’s Award – the highest individual sporting award presented by Macquarie University. The Chancellor’s Award recognises a student for an outstanding contribution and/or performance whilst a student at Macquarie University.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/11/10/king_awarded_prestigious_macquarie_university_award.html

Well done Jason!

- I tried searching for Jason King threads so as not to start a new one but apparently we have never started a thread with 'Jason King', 'King', 'Kingy' in either the thread titles, nor actually ever typed his name in any thread. eyeroll.

Said it before and shall say it again, I hate the search function on this forum's setup. (software, not dan - obv) and shall now not bother searching!

rant over....well done to Jason once more!

Agree on the search facility. I have searched numerous times on different things and always got NOTHIN!

Great story....the sort of story the NRL should be publicising widely.

Oh sorry, that's right, it's extremely positive and about a Manly legend. What was I thinking?

bones said:
I read the title and thought he was getting his own hospital.

No reason why he can't have a ward named after him, there is a now a hospital on the Mac Uni campus ;)

Evo said:
Great story....the sort of story the NRL should be publicising widely.

Oh sorry, that's right, it's extremely positive and about a Manly legend. What was I thinking?

Yep can't wait for Rothtool to write about it in the Daily Terror...

The Who said:
Mals said:
Well done Kingy! That's my old Uni :)

University graduates are way too smart to post on here, surely.

Well considering that many asylum inmates are highly educated....:p

nLhCw86.jpg

University professor after Silvertails was offline for 36 hours.

Love your work Jason King.:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7