Jason King / Matt Orford Injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Just found out. Jason is getting scans tomorrow to see how long he'll be on the sidelines.

Orford has also strained his leg again. "Hopes" he'll be back next weekend.

King will be a blow, but i will be excited to see Sione have a run

He was awesome a few weeks back v the Lions and last night he scored 2, including the matchwinner, with 1 carrying 4 over the line, and set up another with a 50m run and offload

I'd like to see Sione get a crack as well. He proved to be a match winner in PL this week. Barging over the line with 2 minutes to play

Our season could be gone if Kingy is out for too long.

Lets hope that he is back soon.

Does anyone know what his injury is? Torn heartlidge.

Wether it come from Alphabet, Perry Petro or whoever we are one topline all heart prop off getting us where we need to go.

:lol: at the "heartlidge" comment Mata. Oops I mean Kingyfan.

Dont be surprised if Jack Alphabet (Afarmasanga) gets a run from the bench. He was supposed to get a crack 2 weeks ago against Souths butchoc ruled himself OK from that flu virus that went through the club.

Was looking through the teams list the other night, and was imagining Rabs calling this in a few years

"Offerdahl takes it up, offloads to Finefeuaiki, he finds Afamasaga, who flicks it on to Tapaatoutai"

Would need an ambulance to carry the old bugger out :D

What is actually wrong with King ??

Apparently, it's a right ankle problem.. he will definately be out this week and is having scans to see how long he will be out for.

Gonna be a tough few weeks without him... it compounds the loss of Rose.

Dont be surprised if Jack Alphabet (Afarmasanga) gets a run from the bench. He was supposed to get a crack 2 weeks ago against Souths butchoc ruled himself OK from that flu virus that went through the club.

If King is out and Kite is on OO duty then hopefully Mr Tinga will get a run off the bench as well.

I would like to see some of the PL players get a go at firsts to see if they can handle the step up. Wpuld like to see someone rep;ace Hall and Bryant and really give us some impact of the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4