Jason King DUI

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Was just watching the news and there was a story on the latest NRL str going DUI, yep our own Jason King .085, when will these clowns learn???

Terrible news. I am gutted. Someone obviously spiked his drink. It has to be a police set up. They must have been police from Parramatta trying to put him out for the year.

Why did the great man just call me and I would have moved his car for him. :drunk:

Looks like someone put tia maria in his saucer of milk that night.

He was visiting his grandmum and mistakenly downed her medicinal brandy while there. She is Irish ya know. To be sure.

Good to see him putting so much effort into his rehabilitation with a possible Grand Final spot just a few short weeks away.

Dumb schmuck.

Drinking is a Manly epidemic.
Prolly the same at most clubs though.

Matai and Burns out until 5am a few weeks ago?
King DUI?
Choc admits drinking issue a while ago?

Hmmmm?

Northern beaches mentality I guess.

Drinking is a Manly epidemic.
Prolly the same at most clubs though.

Matai and Burns out until 5am a few weeks ago?
King DUI?
Choc admits drinking issue a while ago?

Hmmmm?

Northern beaches mentality I guess.
Team sport culture actually.

Are we going to trawl over this tired old ground again?

King is paid a six figure sum to play football. Being on the turps at 2.30am while recovering from injury is hardly textbook "commitment to the cause".

I wouldn't want him in the trenches next to me.

I dont condone the drink driving however I am not that concerned with him being out having a few drinks providing he is doing the appropriate rehab, which I assume he is.

Hey Rhino,

when is that BBQ at your place....we should get smashed

I dont condone the drink driving however I am not that concerned with him being out having a few drinks providing he is doing the appropriate rehab, which I assume he is.

I have no problem with "a few" (definition no more than 3) either.

But this was evidently more than a few, and you don't need to be a brain surgeon to know that getting hammered is of no help to a rehabilitation process.

What Wagon? The Pissed c*nt wagon??? he sure is.

Leanne and I went around there the other weekend, both hung over and swearing never to drink again but walked out of there drunk!

[quote author=Garts]

I have no problem with "a few" (definition no more than 3) either.

But this was evidently more than a few, and you don't need to be a brain surgeon to know that getting hammered is of no help to a rehabilitation process.

[/quote]

Was his reading 0.08 or thereabouts at 2 something am. If I am out at that time I would not be blowing that low. Based on that I assume he was taking it a little easy and not completely writing himself off like most would.

I understand that drinking is not the best for rehab however I doubt he is out on the piss 7 nights week so I doubt the 6 or 7 drinks he had will hurt.

What would that be.

if you hammer down maybe 4 or 5 beers then your .08 pretty quickly.

Its no big deal, unless you are driving. Laws are laws.

Flip I am not condoning the drink driving, he will cop whatever penalty and he deserves it. I was just saying I dont have a issue with a player have a few drinks even if he is our injured provided he is doing the right rehab.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4